PDA

View Full Version : Should high school murderers be in yearbook? Big NH debate.

Zippy Chippy
06-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Here is the link. If anyone hasn't heard about this. 4 punks from NH, did a "Thrill Kill" last year. They picked a house at random. Went in, stabbed the mother and sliced the daughters throat. They kicked the daughter over and over to make sure she was dead, while blood was coming out of her throat. She survived, but the mother died. Now there is a debate, people are up in arms that the killers are in the yearbook. The school even had a debate and voted them in..

http://topics.myfoxboston.com/m/31450028/yearbook-shows-teens-linked-to-murder.htm

LottaKash
06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Here is the link. If anyone hasn't heard about this. 4 punks from NH, did a "Thrill Kill" last year. They picked a house at random. Went in, stabbed the mother and sliced the daughters throat. They kicked the daughter over and over to make sure she was dead, while blood was coming out of her throat. She survived, but the mother died. Now there is a debate, people are up in arms that the killers are in the yearbook. The school even had a debate and voted them in..

http://topics.myfoxboston.com/m/31450028/yearbook-shows-teens-linked-to-murder.htm

A Sickness it seems, is creeping into our lives at every turn lately.....

This Nation is quickly becoming very ill....

So sick, to even consider a debate about it...

best,

BluegrassProf
06-02-2010, 08:05 PM
So sick, to even consider a debate about it...Yes, it sure is: time to be concerned with more important things, like thrill killers - not their damned yearbooks.

Way to keep your eyes on the ball, folks.

Rookies
06-02-2010, 09:02 PM
I would.

And PhotoShop a noose around each of their necks with a 'Rot in Hell' caption instead of their names.

cj's dad
06-02-2010, 09:05 PM
It is after all New Hampshire - quite possibly the weirdest place on the planet !!

kenwoodall2
06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Whether in or out, a debate is tasteless and is worse than even having them in.

Zippy Chippy
06-02-2010, 09:21 PM
It is after all New Hampshire - quite possibly the weirdest place on the planet !!

Agreed!!

Here in Boston this is all thats on the news and talk radio. Slow news day if you ask me. 8 hours of talk radio today talking about the yearbooks. Hate how these psychopaths are even getting airtime.

PaceAdvantage
06-03-2010, 03:05 AM
They picked a house at random. Went in, stabbed the mother and sliced the daughters throat.If only the anti-gun wingnuts hadn't had such a negative impact all these years...perhaps someone in this household would have possessed and been trained in the proper use of firearms.

Very effective against knife-wielding nutjobs. Every household should have at least one after a story like this...

PhantomOnTour
06-03-2010, 03:17 AM
In the yearbook these guys were voted most likely to...

Tom
06-03-2010, 12:44 PM
...be appointed by Obama to something or other.

boxcar
06-03-2010, 02:20 PM
...be appointed by Obama to something or other.

Yup, they'd fit in nicely with Chicago gangsters.

Boxcar

ddog
06-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Were they in the class, did they attend the school, i assume that's a yes.

Then, they should be in the yearbook. Airbrushing out history is for Soviets or used to be.

What a bunch of maroons.

DJofSD
06-03-2010, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLXdLgOybE

ddog
06-03-2010, 02:30 PM
If only the anti-gun wingnuts hadn't had such a negative impact all these years...perhaps someone in this household would have possessed and been trained in the proper use of firearms.

Very effective against knife-wielding nutjobs. Every household should have at least one after a story like this...

So is a Louisville slugger, maybe the slugger-nuts got to em as well or taser-nuts, who knows. Once again the main thing is to use a tragedy to push a looney wing-nut talking point. Now where was that poll again about the younguns and their cold hearts???

:D

cj's dad
06-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Were they in the class, did they attend the school, i assume that's a yes.

Then, they should be in the yearbook. Airbrushing out history is for Soviets or used to be.

What a bunch of maroons.

NO you Ass - you are the moron - don't you get it - people died as a RESULT of their actions - they deserve NO TRIBUTE of any kind !!

F--- them and while I'm at --- --u !!

PaceAdvantage
06-04-2010, 10:14 AM
So is a Louisville slugger, maybe the slugger-nuts got to em as well or taser-nuts, who knows.No sir...not nearly as effective...you would have to get relatively close to an intruder wielding a knife if all you had was a bat or a taser.

dav4463
06-05-2010, 02:50 AM
They should be on a back page of the yearbook. Their pictures should be there along with a story of the horrible murder they committed. Also there should be comments from students about how they dealt with the trauma and a tribute to the slain woman and her injured daughter. You could also put a picture of the killers in jail.

fast4522
06-05-2010, 04:40 PM
I live in NH, and I can tell you first hand that it is no problem getting a licence to carry a gun, go to a club and learn properly how to use and be safe with a firearm. But it is a personal choice as everything is, maybe the days of leaving the front door unlocked in the sticks is over. I live in the city and keep the deadbolt engaged when we are inside, with the thought I can always call 911 if there is any BS outside. Anyone who has the stones to breach a window or door and enter will face some flying ashtrays the 230 grain kind. My assessment is that this will never occur and if possible I will still call the police after the safety's are disengaged and we are on the second floor. What effects the liberal media has had over the last 10 or 20 years does not separate the reality that every individual is ultimately responsible for their own personal safety inside or out. Police may get a call and will roll no matter what if they get the call, but when you buy or rent at any location there is a time from the fire station or the nearest squad car that you understand when you move there. Complacency is a killer no matter if your using a band saw or a dead end street.