PDA

View Full Version : Rafael Nadal Must Wear A Thong

PhantomOnTour
06-02-2010, 01:59 PM
...because he's always pulling something outta there!

Seriously, nevermind the problem with women grunting all match long, this diggin has got to stop. I know you've seen this. Between every point (sometimes twice) he goes in for a pull as though his drawers, errrr thong, keeps ridin up on him. Get a new set of panties cuz this is disgustin'...and I can't stop watching!!!
I swear he went for a scratch-n-sniff today. :D

ArlJim78
06-02-2010, 04:17 PM
He's always done that, picking and pulling on the back end.
a thong:D

Steve 'StatMan'
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Geeze. Whatamtta? Trying to add more fuzz to the tennis ball?

Pace Cap'n
06-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Thought he was going to the movies...saw him picking his seat.

cj
06-02-2010, 10:50 PM
As much spin as he puts on the ball it probably does drive his underwear into his butt. The guy hits like no one ever has.

PhantomOnTour
06-03-2010, 12:21 AM
He's a great player, but I can't even watch him anymore...this thing totally takes over my thoughts when he's playing. BVD or Fruit Of The Loom needs to seize this opportunity and create a 'rider free' mens undergarment....soon.

bigmack
06-03-2010, 12:34 AM
As much spin as he puts on the ball it probably does drive his underwear into his butt. The guy hits like no one ever has.
That's a fairly large statement.

We talkin' spin?

broadreach
06-03-2010, 02:50 AM
They've kept asking him why he does it and his answers are always vague, like 'that's what I do', or 'doesn't affect my play' etc.

cj
06-03-2010, 10:12 AM
That's a fairly large statement.

We talkin' spin?

Yes, spin, powerful, head high kicking spin. He has learned to maximize today's equipment. Tennis would do well to start restricting some things like golf has done. There is no way for a consistent serve and volley player to win on any surface these days. These guys can pass you with the ball behind them with a flick of the wrist.

PhantomOnTour
06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes, spin, powerful, head high kicking spin. He has learned to maximize today's equipment. Tennis would do well to start restricting some things like golf has done. There is no way for a consistent serve and volley player to win on any surface these days. These guys can pass you with the ball behind them with a flick of the wrist.
Right on. That's why i watch women's tennis. I can actually see the ball and they still have rallies!

PhantomOnTour
06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
NBC is using some nifty camerawork today at the Men's Final of the French Open. I'll call it the 'Elvis Cam'...nothing below waist. For some reason they are not showing the 'behind shot' as he serves...no pun intended. Thru the first set I have yet to see Rafa go in for a dig. We know he's doing it-they're just not showing it. Nice job, but I kinda miss it :)