PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Park June 11-13

miesque
06-01-2010, 10:50 PM
I will be out at Hollywood Park next week from Friday, June 11 through Sunday, June 13. If there are any HANA Members who will be out at Hollywood Park any of those days and interested in joining me up in the Turf Club or just dropping by to introduce themselves, please feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail. Saturday is the GII Californian headlining Rail Trip and Sunday is the Vanity with Zenyatta.

breezing
06-02-2010, 01:29 AM
question....why do you only want to meet up with HANA members?

miesque
06-02-2010, 08:24 AM
question....why do you only want to meet up with HANA members?

As a HANA Officer/Board member I like to try and take the opportunity to meet up with fellow HANA members when I visit a track. At the very least its nice to put a face with a name and its good management. But it can also be a great way to get direct feedback from members, answer questions, talk one on one or as a small group about not only their concerns, but suggestions, potential solutions and areas they might want to become more actively involved. From my perspective, the more members I and other HANA Board members get a chance to meet with in person and talk with the better as its a valuable source from which to draw on. The intent of my post was not to be exclusionary and that I only was interested in meeting with HANA members, in fact I am also meeting non-HANA members when I am there. If there are PA member who are not HANA members who would like to meet up they can shoot me an PM as well.

rwwupl
06-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I will be out at Hollywood Park next week from Friday, June 11 through Sunday, June 13. If there are any HANA Members who will be out at Hollywood Park any of those days and interested in joining me up in the Turf Club or just dropping by to introduce themselves, please feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail. Saturday is the GII Californian headlining Rail Trip and Sunday is the Vanity with Zenyatta.

As California State Representative for HANA, I plan to join you Sunday for the Vanity and Zenyatta. I will e-mail you for details.

roger@hanaweb.org