PDA

View Full Version : the BO takes yet another Bow

skate
06-01-2010, 05:36 PM
and gives credit to UncleGeorge by Kissing his Feet.

Recent auctions in Iraq give Halliburton (Baker Hughes), Schlumberger, Weatherford all companies with USA Capitalist, windfall success $$$$.

Helping keep oil prices down, while at home gives the trade Defcit a needed lift, you are most Welcome...indeed.

Not too much attention given to BigDick and company, gees.

Lookey here, New wells are expected to be around 3000 per year.

New structures will bring Iraq to become the worlds largest oil exporter.

Current 2.5 million barrels per day to 12 million by 2016.

It figures, with gulf oil spill and summer driving, something big was needed to bring the oil price Down, yep.

thank you George

Pace Cap'n
06-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Anyone?

mostpost
06-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Anyone?
Not me. I have no idea what skate is talking about. Again. :confused: :confused:

skate
06-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Now i know what Rush man is talking about, and hey, i do like the fact that you did address the problem , thanks.

Let me be more secure here.

Recent oil auctions (last week) in Iraq created a windfall for Halliburton, schlumberger, bakerm and weatherford, they are Capitalistic co. in the United States of American.

3000 wells per year, thanks to BIGDick Cheney, that's an increase from 2.5 million barrels to 12 million barrels per day.

The infrastucture will make Iraq the worlds largest oil exporter in the world, thanks to UncleGeorge.

rastajenk
06-02-2010, 10:48 AM
The No-Blood-For-Oil types will never be able to connect the dots. :rolleyes:

skate
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
The No-Blood-For-Oil types will never be able to connect the dots. :rolleyes:

Yes sir re, and aint it somethin, you could stick their nose in IT...and Nothing happens...hey i do get a nice laugh.

And you can see the FINE relationship with our LOCALS (no names needed) and those on Capital hill and thereabouts. funny;)