PDA

View Full Version : Pasadena Star News on Santa Anita

Deepsix
06-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You may notice a couple updates (however slight) and a different tone than all the totally negatives we've been reading. Looks like by end of week we should have some fun tid bits to toss around.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_15201923

JustRalph
06-01-2010, 03:16 PM
I have been told by a reliable source ( :lol: ) that they have already surveyed the Santa Anita Parking lot for a new mall.......... ground breaking in less than 24 mths

kenwoodall2
06-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I have been told by a reliable source ( :lol: ) that they have already surveyed the Santa Anita Parking lot for a new mall.......... ground breaking in less than 24 mths
I heard it too, but that was in 1988!LOL!!

garyscpa
06-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Maybe they're going to start offering Frank's Energy Drink.

jamey1977
06-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe they're going to start offering Frank's Energy Drink.
What are everyone's conclusions? We are not going to be fired? We don't work for Stronach. My conclusion is that Frank Stronach wants the Oak Tree dates for himself. He wants Oak Tree to take a hike. If Oak Tree is a non-profit organization why can't they give Santa Anita and Stronach the deal it wants. ? Or does Santa Anita and Stronach want Oak Tree just to vanish into thin air? I always said non-profit is bullcrap when everyone is getting paid a lot of bread. What are the annual salaries for the people who run the Oak Tree organization ?

dansan
06-01-2010, 10:59 PM
A mall? what a joke even the malls are struggling they started to build a mall in my home town elk grove cal. stopped about a third of the way into it that was 2 years ago :lol:

Deepsix
06-01-2010, 11:09 PM
He's gone... good! End of long story,