PDA

View Full Version : Do you play golf?

letswastemoney
06-01-2010, 02:41 AM
I used to play. Never scored much better than mid 90s. More often than not, low 100s. How about you?

81fwEmP2CKY

Greyfox
06-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Once each week 3 cronies who I have known for years and myself venture out to the links. The game that we play has a resemblance to golf. However with Mulligans, winter rules, golf carts, middle tee boxes, lack of manicured fairways, shoddy greens, cheap balls, etc. some might argue that what we're doing isn't really golf. More than anything it's "male bonding."

jballscalls
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
great video! i played every day in high school and even qualified for the high school state tournament. the best i ever got to was about an 8 handicap and even shot par on our local country club once. but once college and the real world set in, i just lost the ability to play regularly and kind of lost enjoyment in playing. if i play now i'm more like a 15 to 18.

still love to watch though

ldiatone
06-01-2010, 10:27 AM
i tossed my cubs in the lake moons ago. lived on a golf course for years and played almost everyday. just could not get to even par and that made me mad. had par for 6-7 holes then blow up w/ a 10-folowed by a 8 then a 9 :mad: :mad: :bang:. went to the range, played on the golf courses practice green/fairway still "choke".

rastajenk
06-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I do what Greyfox does. It is a good walk, albeit in a golf cart. What we play, to malaprop Bobby Jones on Nicklaus, or Nicklaus on Woods, is "a game with which he (Bobby or Jack) is not familiar." :D