PDA

View Full Version : Few winners for Thursday at the Spa

Suff
07-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Gents.

Sunday was an off day .. I put up two races and was Nowhere in either race... But The first 4 days I was seeing them pretty good...

Had 3 winners and a $60 EX and a 16-1 2nd from about 6 races I Put up....and I had few on Friday that treated me well...

So I'm pretty confident I have my act together at Saratoga....and I think theres a Few nice one's in here.

I want to break a race down and I hope I have the time to type up a breakdown of a race or horse. I enjoy that.

Here's what my work shows...Bear in mind. I know most of these horses like I own them because I'm a one circuit player. I have book on all of them.

r2

#4 White Water Spritzer 15-1

This horse HATES Aqud... and Hates it wet. Been in many bad spots....This is a race horse....and he will race tommmorrow.

Using with the 9.

r3

Dance Instructor (8-1)......will run a race.

r4

I like Taggs Horse a little... But he will probably be sentimentally over bet. I'm using

Convexity 15-1

Skanoochies
07-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the posts. Do you expect a fast track for tomorrow?

Good luck on your choices.

Skanoochies.:)

Suff
07-31-2003, 05:43 PM
stunk up the Joint....Not discouraged though.

The only decent thing that ran well was Taggs horse, and I talked myself off him last night. I called them in at 12:00...before I saw the odds and he went off big to. 24-1 ...2nd.