PDA

View Full Version : Only in California - scholarships for criminals

GaryG
05-29-2010, 01:11 PM
This seems incredible, but these days nothing surprises me. By the way, the empty suit in the WH "does not have the time" to meet with Gov. Brewer to discuss the AZ situation. Among other things the emperor is a gelding.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/28/calif-college-offers-scholarship-to-illegals/

andymays
05-29-2010, 01:18 PM
California has led the nation in stupidity for quite a while now.

I don't know what it will take for people out here to wake up and vote out the idiots. Many are just leaving.

boxcar
05-29-2010, 01:45 PM
This seems incredible, but these days nothing surprises me. By the way, the empty suit in the WH "does not have the time" to meet with Gov. Brewer to discuss the AZ situation. Among other things the emperor is a gelding.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/28/calif-college-offers-scholarship-to-illegals/

A real uniter this president. Doesn't have time for the Republican governor in AZ, and he refuses to even give an answer to Gov Jindal in LA (another Republican) on his proposal to protect the shore and wetlands of his state. Jindal has been waiting, I believe, for about two weeks (if not more) for the federal government to approve his plan. A real leader this guy.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
05-29-2010, 03:32 PM
A real leader this guy.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

yes..

boxcar
05-29-2010, 05:59 PM
And here's what even more incredible about Jindal being ignored by BO: His biggest concern was to protect the wetlands of his state. Yet, the EPA, the Corps of Engineers, Obama -- no one at the federal level has lifted a finger to help preserve the Louisiana shoreline. Yet when a good friend of mine who owns lakefront property in upstate Florida had his grass mowed too short down toward the water line where the wetlands are, the EPA gave him grief over that like you wouldn't believe! And even though BO has come under some pretty harsh criticism by such noted liberals as Chris Matthews, James Carville, and a few others as well, one would think all the tree huggers in the country would be up in arms, specifically, over the lack of response from the Feds to Jindal's idea and, generally, over the lack of presidential leadership by this president. Talk about the EPA swallowing camels just to strain at gnats!

Boxcar