PDA

View Full Version : Never Again..........Leadership ?

JustRalph
05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
fVehAAwh0gY

Tom
05-28-2010, 09:54 PM
He has dwarfed Katrina.
He has made "School bus" Ray Naygen look like a hero! :lol:

did you see this jerk trying to tell us all that his daughter sticks her head in his bathroom and asks if he plugged the hole yet?

Hope he keeps his bedroom door locked!! :eek:

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2010, 10:18 PM
It's a bit distasteful to see still currently unfolding nightmares like this oil catastrophe be politicized like this so soon...HOWEVER...we must all remember the who gave birth to these kinds of "Blame the Prez for EVERYTHING" tactics...the people who PERFECTED this kind of thing, and DEMANDED that it be used early and often...

Of course I am speaking about the Democrats and left-wing organizations like MoveOn.org during the Bush years.

You can thank them for the above video produced by the GOP.

ElKabong
05-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Politicized or not, 0bama's incompetence in matters that don't include a teleprompter and a gallery asked to withold direct questioning, is extremely poor. It's befitting of a community organizer. Not a president, nor a leader.

Notice that Sec and hcap are awol lately? They disappear in tough times for libs, this is a dark period for dems. 0bama's -22 polling is one yardstick, but his track record so far is pathetic on matters large and small.

JustRalph
05-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Whistling past the graveyard again..........

Tom
05-29-2010, 09:18 AM
I think we have an obligation to drive home the point to the 50+ who voted for this disaster. We need to show them the error of their ways by swallowing his line of crap because they did not like what Bush did.
High unemployment, increases terror activity, N Korea, Iran.....thank you Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.

America got what it elected.
Pres and Congress.

Congratulations America......your chickens have come home to roost.

jballscalls
05-29-2010, 09:23 AM
I think we have an obligation to drive home the point to the 50+ who voted for this disaster. We need to show them the error of their ways by swallowing his line of crap because they did not like what Bush did.

See it really is all bush's fault! just like they've been saying :)

ElKabong
05-29-2010, 10:43 AM
"Well, just look at what the Bushco boys did! There must've been an oil spill around here somewere....Bring those cameras and microphones closer, I'm saying important preznintial shit here for the American people."

chrisl
05-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Elk: Now that is damn funny. BO can give a crap about America or anyone in it

Tom
05-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Notice the tar balls are all at attention.

fast4522
05-29-2010, 12:20 PM
There are those who believe in "The Buck Stops Here" to which I am one. And there are those who always feel its always the other guys responsibility. This disaster has BO finger prints all over it, and could bring this country to its knees.

LottaKash
05-29-2010, 12:28 PM
This disaster has BO finger prints all over it, and could bring this country to its knees.

That's the "plan", always was all along....The "Change"....

best,

NJ Stinks
05-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Let me see if I got this right. All you guys who didn't vote for Obama the first time aren't going to vote for him the second time.

And for this you started a new thread. :rolleyes:

ElKabong
05-30-2010, 01:27 PM
we're just pitching mud on those that did vote for the community organizer dontchaknow....working out really well, your Hussein fella is...listening to Jas Carville last week, you'd know your boy BHO is quite the proactive type. LOL

jballscalls
05-30-2010, 01:58 PM
we're just pitching mud on those that did vote for the community organizer dontchaknow....working out really well, your Hussein fella is...listening to Jas Carville last week, you'd know your boy BHO is quite the proactive type. LOL

this is the whole purpose of Off topic really, to just pitch mud on the other side and try to prove that your side is right, whether on the right or left side.

the minute the shoes on the other foot, just like PA said above, people change their actions and ways of thinking. hypocrisy knows no bounds in politics and in political discourse. it's not even political discourse anymore, it's just muckraking and yelling. ever notice how so many on here and in the press can't make a point without resorting to namecalling?

ArlJim78
05-30-2010, 02:36 PM
this is the whole purpose of Off topic really, to just pitch mud on the other side and try to prove that your side is right, whether on the right or left side.

the minute the shoes on the other foot, just like PA said above, people change their actions and ways of thinking. hypocrisy knows no bounds in politics and in political discourse. it's not even political discourse anymore, it's just muckraking and yelling. ever notice how so many on here and in the press can't make a point without resorting to namecalling?
I notice them. Sometimes people who have strong opinions get a bit overzealous in defending their views.
I also notice those who do a lot of handwringing about the coarseness of the debate but seldom if ever pick a side on the substance, always skating safely down the center, pointing fingers to the left or the right.

Buckeye
05-30-2010, 02:43 PM
even I'm smarter than he is and I have a documented 94 IQ. I did not vote for him to my credit. What this Country needs NOW is a smart President. I'd make them all take an IQ test.

jballscalls
05-30-2010, 02:56 PM
I notice them. Sometimes people who have strong opinions get a bit overzealous in defending their views.
I also notice those who do a lot of handwringing about the coarseness of the debate but seldom if ever pick a side on the substance, always skating safely down the center, pointing fingers to the left or the right.

i'm definately a center person, and generally dont have a real strong opinion on here to often, because to be honest, i dont feel most of the issues here effect me directly enough to get worked up about them.

but if you ever want my or any of us handwringers opinions on something, just ask :)

honestly, i'm generally not informed enough to be making statements on many of the topics, it's just funner to watch the show. that's all this and every board is after all, just like rush and bill maher, entertainment :)

JustRalph
05-30-2010, 03:05 PM
off topic is about the debate..........

it's high school debate team all over

but it can be fun.........

jballscalls
05-30-2010, 03:08 PM

but in high school debate i dont remember the terms "POS" "liberal scumbag" and right wing zealot and a million other insults thrown.

thats why this is entertainment, because it's certainly not to be taken to seriously

Track Collector
05-30-2010, 03:27 PM
even I'm smarter than he is and I have a documented 94 IQ. I did not vote for him to my credit. What this Country needs NOW is a smart President. I'd make them all take an IQ test.

What this country needs is better informed CITIZENS willing to get involved. THEN you will begin to change the political culture by having folks elected who will better represent and serve the people. The next few years (particularly this November) will determine whether the grass roots efforts to re-claim our country are successful. Otherwise, the destruction and power grabs will have long and painful consequences.

Our problems go much deeper than just a President. We have a support group of Congressmen and Senators who have fallen in love with themselves and their unchecked efforts to do whatever they want. We must clean out the WHOLE house.

BTW, I have not heard much about Health Care and the other bailouts. November is coming, and we will not forget!

iVOTE

NJ Stinks
05-30-2010, 11:26 PM

Agreed. :ThmbUp:

boxcar
05-30-2010, 11:37 PM

No! Above all else, this nation needs a moral, virtuous, principled leader. The root cause to all this nation's problems is the the decline of morality in our culture. This is a very tall order; and one that I'm not sure will be filled in the next election. If it isn't, this country will continue to decline.

Boxcar
P.S. There are plenty of smart people currently in D.C. The joint is overrun by Ivy Leaguers -- literally! And we see where all that worldly wisdom and knowledge has gotten us, right?

Buckeye
05-31-2010, 12:02 AM
I agree, but I'm only a stupid Ivy League graduate. I do HAVE that stupid piece of paper written in Latin which states I did graduate from there. As for virtue I'm up to that task and as I've said REPEATEDLY, the principles are AND were set down by better people than you or me I'd be willing to say, and Meanwhile we are under attack from Mexico. :)

Buckeye
05-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Morality does not come from the Ivy League or anywhere else really than from God ultimately. I don't know who wrote the Bible but if you had to pick a Country that might support what's contained therein it would be the USA. We've done a few good things. Don't be so hard on us. Slavery is gone. Hitler is gone. The evil empire is gone.

boxcar
05-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Morality does not come from the Ivy League or anywhere else really than from God ultimately. I don't know who wrote the Bible but if you had to pick a Country that might support what's contained therein it would be the USA. We've done a few good things. Don't be so hard on us. Slavery is gone. Hitler is gone. The evil empire is gone.

You're living in the past. Look where we are now. We're almost as decadent as Europe. And our politicians are as corrupt as anywhere else in this sin-filled world. And ultimately that's the people's fault because we put them in power.

Look at it this way: If righteousness exalts a nation (according to the bible), what do you think unrighteousness does to a country?

Boxcar

Buckeye
06-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Very difficult to argue against our relative fall morally so I won't.

But that being said: EVERTHING is relative.

"Everything is relative in this world, where change alone endures."
— Leon Trotsky

My new hero.