PDA

View Full Version : Luke Kruytbosch.

craigbraddick
05-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Hi People!

I had Edie Dickenson on my radio show today and we shared stories about the much missed Luke Kruytbosch

Thought some of you would enjoy this:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/search/kruytbosch#top

Craig

sandpit
05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Craig: Thanks so much for posting your interview with Edie. I bet you could find tons of people that could give you some good material about Luke for your show. I was lucky enough to work with him for several years at both CD and ELP, and even Kentucky Downs, and we became quite good friends. We always had a lot of fun together and I miss him terribly.

Just the other day my wife heard his voice on an ad on TVG, and she commented on how strange it was to hear him.

Wickel
05-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Great interview, remembering a great man. Thanks, Craig. I first met Luke at The Downs at Santa Fe. I believe it was his first gig after school in Arizona. I saw him last at the 2004 Breeders' Cup at Lone Star Park. Still miss him.

Alacrity
05-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Good stuff. Never met him but about 10 years ago when I moved to Louisville, we lived only a few blocks from Churchill Downs. And we could here him loud and clear from where we lived while he was calling the races. It was pretty neat. It's still odd not hearing his voice when watching the races at Churchill. RIP

bigmack
05-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Any relation to the Brit in the clip?

Pb2leixHIpU