PDA

View Full Version : Could we have our first horse at Monmouth Park that is looking

onefast99
05-27-2010, 01:53 PM
to take full advantage of the $1500 minimum for a start? Themanmythnlegend who just ran on opening day will test the turf for his second start in 7 days on Saturday in the 2nd race a turf affair going 1 mile. Themanmythnlegend is a 5 year old gelding and a NJ bred. Before last Saturday he hasn't raced since December 1st at the Meadowlands. Lets keep a watch on this one to see if he becomes the first 4x a month runner during the MP meet. And just to be fair in the 3rd race on the a/e list 2 other NJ breds are coming back in a week, Sals Boy and Nicky Red. Adagio who won on the 23rd of May at MP is back in a week and cross entered today at Belmont but scratched out early. Owned by IEAH and lightly raced last year he will go for two in a row being contested at 1 mile on the turf with a 57k purse.

tbwinner
05-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Easy way to pay the bills. As long as the horse is sound and they just ease the horse on those races, they're looking at $3000/month profit (after $3k~ expenses).

Should be interesting to see this.

Stevie Belmont
05-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Nicky Red dumped his rider last out in his 1st career start.

He is on the also eligible list...

Stevie Belmont
05-28-2010, 11:49 AM
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/ThoroughbredZone/DSCF7186.jpg
Nicky Red Riderless

onefast99
05-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Nicky Red dumped his rider last out in his 1st career start.

He is on the also eligible list...
I did say they were both on the a/e list I will give Nicky Red a pass....