PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Joe: Brussels is the new world capitol !

cj's dad
05-26-2010, 08:00 AM
What a fool this man is. Then again, he is the country's 2nd leading Democrat !!

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=XdqG6Unzuz

illinoisbred
05-26-2010, 08:06 AM
What a disgrace! A classic sufferer of foot in mouth disease. It's really sad when these boobs wish we were more like Belgium,France and other valorous(not) european countries.

Robert Goren
05-26-2010, 08:37 AM
What is about people who are, have been, or ran for VP that they don't think before they open their trap. It seems to be true of all of them. JMO

newtothegame
05-26-2010, 08:38 AM
If nothing else, you have to laugh at the guy. After all he is a JOKE!

illinoisbred
05-26-2010, 08:39 AM
He should be on a choke-chain and a leash.

Tom
05-26-2010, 08:59 AM
Deny him re-entry in the country.
Let the dog go live in Brussels.

What a pathetic fool!

cj's dad
05-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Belgium - Invaded by the Germans on May 10th - surrendered on May 27th - fought for 17 days.

I guess they were too busy making that garbage they call "beer" to fight !!

Tom
05-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Today, they enjoy the Freedom the WE restored for them.
On their own, they were Nazi-sympathizers for the most part, save for the few brave resistors.

illinoisbred
05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
They really had no chance against the German onslaught,although it might have helped if the French extended the Maginot Line along their common border with Belgium. That though would have been expecting alot from the hapless,spineless,corrupt French.

boxcar
05-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Old Joe just exploited another opportunity for a gratuitous slam of America. You have to remember: These liberals hate America and all that she stands for, which is why they are hell-bent on destroying our traditions and values and changing us into a mediocre, run-of-the-mill, also-ran country.

But...who knows? There might be a silver lining to this remarkable revelation which cannot be supported historically. Maybe Mexicans will start breaching the Belgium borders since things are so much better over there. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Robert Goren
05-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Old Joe just exploited another opportunity for a gratuitous slam of America. You have to remember: These liberals hate America and all that she stands for, which is why they are hell-bent on destroying our traditions and values and changing us into a mediocre, run-of-the-mill, also-ran country.

But...who knows? There might be a silver lining to this remarkable revelation which cannot be supported historically. Maybe Mexicans will start breaching the Belgium borders since things are so much better over there. :rolleyes:

Boxcar Maybe he has been reading this forum. There no shortage of posters here who bad month this country and the people who live here at every opportunity they get. This country survived Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon and it will most certainly survive Joe Biden.

GaryG
05-26-2010, 12:30 PM
This country survived Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon and it will most certainly survive Joe Biden.Oh we will survive Biden, he is of no consequence anyway other than comic relief. We will also survive B Hussein, although it will take generations to repay all of our debts.

jballscalls
05-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Maybe he has been reading this forum. There no shortage of posters here who bad month this country and the people who live here at every opportunity they get. This country survived Jimmy Carter and Richard Nixon and it will most certainly survive Joe Biden.

i think the folks back here badmouth many of the people in America, but not necessarily the country itself.

i think people back here, even though they may despise other people's views on politics and stuff, i'm pretty sure they'd still fight for the rights for the person to have those opposing views.

I may not agree with Boxcar for example on many things and do agree with him on many things. But the beauty of America is that he is free to believe what he does and free to say that he believes it, and why he believes it. And i hope he always has that freedom

cj
05-26-2010, 01:15 PM

What a pathetic fool!

If the choice were DC or Brussels, well, I would say au revoir!

As for the beer, come on Pop, there is no comparison. The beer in Belgium is great, much better than any domestic swill.

All that said, of course Biden is an idiot for saying that. I'm just pointing out not all is so bad there. The Belgians fought and respect Americans greatly for what we did for them.

cj's dad
05-26-2010, 01:41 PM
I know Belgium is a great place, I loved my visit there especially the people I was visiting !!

This is not about the good people of Belgium, it's about Biden and how foolish a man he is.

BTW- I guess I've been spoiled by the great taste of Guiness !! to not appreciate Belgian brews, although I did think Leff tasted like medicine, Yuck !!

jballscalls
05-26-2010, 01:49 PM
i just watched it, he said they have a legitimate claim to say that, he didn't say "they are the new world capitol"

still dumb to say, but misrepresented by the person who started the thread.

he's just pandering to them, this administration likes to use the tactic of kiss everyone's ass and self depricate america. i think they are trying to make everyone like us. as someone who spent far to many years trying to please people because i was upset about my own shortcomings, it's not a good way to live Joe

Steve 'StatMan'
05-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Coming from the Vice President of The United States, that's all the legitimizing it needs - it is a clear statement that he doesn't necessarily belive the U.S. is the center of the Free World. He'd rather turn that title over to world bodies held in check by corrupt powers and dictators. Screw you Joe Biden. I still want to trade you for Bob Uecker!

NJ Stinks
05-26-2010, 05:47 PM

What a pathetic fool!

Aside from the fact that this is another load of BS thread, it's ironic that you - of all people here - would absolutely love living in Belgium.

Try getting your toe out whatever finger lake your swimming in and go somewhere. See something. And most of all see if you can stop being the definitive 'Ugly American'. :bang:

bigmack
05-26-2010, 06:25 PM
stop being the definitive 'Ugly American'.
I assume you're talking about Biden & I concur.

zxdj-ZwKNZ0

Greyfox
05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
As for the beer, come on Pop, there is no comparison. The beer in Belgium is great, much better than any domestic swill.

cj's Dad --You lad is right.
Belgian beer is great stuff.
I personally like,
http://mail1.gripmail.ca/img/401/09_beerdeals_lcbo_july/images/beerdeals_stellaartois.gif.

Investorater
05-27-2010, 08:54 AM
My favorite Joe Biden video can be seen on YouTube under the title, {Infowars - Senator Biden - Judge Roberts - Trackable Chips}

With opening statements during Chief Justice Roberts confirmation hearing, he said, "You will rule on that, mark my words, before your tenure is over."