PDA

View Full Version : A Worthy Read

Cardus
05-25-2010, 12:56 PM
http://www.paulickreport.com/blog/a-good-trade/

joanied
05-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Yes, it is. A man of great class and courage. I hope he gets to see his horse race at Belmont...and win!

gm10
05-25-2010, 05:23 PM
yes, very good to read

onefast99
05-25-2010, 10:05 PM
On September 26th 2009 my sister passed away from this disease. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2001, at that time the doctors gave her two years at most. She went thru the chemotherapy like a warrior, never complaining about anything. She put smiles on those who were "newbies" to the chemo room, she answered their questions about what will happen to them from a patients perspective. She loved the horses and came out to many of our races including some where we thought we never had a chance to win but some sort of divine intervention got her and us into the winners circle. I understand what Charlie is going thru, as a brother I was part of my sisters joy when a chemo drug worked and part of the pain when it didn't. I hope Charlie battles this disease and beats it and defies the odds. In memory of my sister we named our Stormello filly "Chemo Warrior". I hope she has 10% of the courage my sister had and any other person going thru chemo therapy whether it is a family member a friend or a story like Charlies that we read.