PDA

View Full Version : boxie\software

BIG HIT
05-23-2010, 06:59 PM
What happen know only a few were able to get it when it was for sale.The open blog seem's dead.Just wondered if they liked it.If as good as j capper or other prgm out there.Curiosity mostly as i think if you could learn methology half as good as boxie a living would be possible.
For my self program are a night mirrior.But prgm sounded interesting.? Also like j capper a little pricey for me anyway.

Xman2
05-23-2010, 10:25 PM
It was very good, but I don't think that the software actually went on the market. Boxcar offered a subscription to those who were working with him at the time. You could choose from many different packages, and the more tracks you subscribed to, the cheaper the price became. It was very reasonably priced. The output was sent to you via email in a zip file on a daily basis. I hit some very nice long priced winners with the program. His methodology was tough to learn, but quite deadly in the right hands. The last I heard was he and Pandy were talking of collaborating, which I am sure would make the output even better. I have been a Pizzolla product man for a long time and am currently a Blam user. I had to choose one or the other for sanity sake, and went with Blam as I like the software and how easy it is to manipulate to your handicapping style. This is in no way a statement of one better than the other. Blam just works better for my style and mode of play, and I make a lot of money using it. Boxcar is a very smart guy and has made me some serious cash when using his information. I would highly recommend it if it is still available.

Xman2
aka LTE

BIG HIT
05-24-2010, 08:08 AM
X man for info very interesting agree methology is lethal especialy in right hand's.I tryed following best i could on this board gave me lot of help even with out program.And i know was doing it wrong i think only primarly last to line's and used my class hcp which was i know was different than his given all that still inprove my hcdp.Especialy in puting it altogther.Thanks for reply

offtrack
05-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Pandy currently has the Boxcar Selections up daily at longshotwinners. com , as an experimental exercise. Under the Free Picks tab.

The posted selections are profitable so far.

pandy
05-25-2010, 10:31 AM
The free picks that are posted on longshotwinners.com are generated using my Diamond System in conjunction with other parts of my personal handicapping methods, such as Pro Simulcast system, etc. They have no connection to anyone else. The name boxcar longshots is a common name that I just decided to use since the horses are true longshots that will only win 10 to 15% of the time.