PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Antonucci

rwwupl
05-23-2010, 06:33 PM
http://www.theracingedition.com/

Popular So.California Handicapper Jerry Antonucci in Hospital,

Excerpt:

JERRY ANTONUCCI HAS HAD A MEDICAL EMERGENCY AND UNDERWENT SURGERY THURSDAY MORNING. IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL, HE'S EXPECTED TO BE AWAY FROM WORK 4-6 WEEKS. IN THE INTERIM, MIKE SUPERSTEIN'S FULL CARD ANALYSIS WILL BE RUN. IF YOU'D LIKE TO WISH JERRY WELL, YOU CAN SEND HIM A NOTE IN CARE OF THE HOLLYWOOD PARK PRESS BOX. WE'LL GIVE YOU UPDATES ON JERRY'S CONDITION WHEN AVAILABLE.
Friday, May 21 update......
Jerry's surgery went well and he is resting in the ICU. So far, so good. We'll keep you updated.

andymays
05-23-2010, 06:37 PM
I used to follow him a little when he was with the Herald Examiner. I think he's with the Digest now.

I hope he comes out of it well. Best wishes.

Hajck Hillstrom
05-23-2010, 10:49 PM
I too enjoyed Antonucci in the Herald-Examiner back in the day. One of the better race pages back in the `80's. God's speed, Jerry.

rwwupl
05-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Thoroughbred Los Angeles Radio has reported that Jerry was released Tuesday from the Hospital after an operation for a brain tumor that was benign.

Jerry will have many more winners. :ThmbUp:

GaryG
05-29-2010, 12:40 PM
That is great news. One of my best friends just died from a brain tumor that wasn't benign. Jerry does the house handicap at Pomona......:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

rwwupl
07-03-2010, 01:55 PM
That is great news. One of my best friends just died from a brain tumor that wasn't benign. Jerry does the house handicap at Pomona......:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Jerry appeared on the Saturday radio show7-3-10,without any selections and announced he will be back to work soon.

Need a winner Jerry, you have them and you are one.

rw