PDA

View Full Version : New World Order

dav4463
05-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Whatever happened to all the conspiracy theorists running around trying to expose the New World Order?

You know the ones who say Clinton, Bush, Obama...all of them... are controlled by the Bilderberg group.

Haven't heard from them in a while. They even had a documentary out last year.

PaceAdvantage
05-21-2010, 03:48 AM
I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread. Are you saying there is LESS evidence today to support the theory?

LottaKash
05-21-2010, 04:03 AM
Whatever happened to all the conspiracy theorists running around trying to expose the New World Order?

You know the ones who say Clinton, Bush, Obama...all of them... are controlled by the Bilderberg group.

Haven't heard from them in a while. They even had a documentary out last year.

It is on schedule, one has only to open the eyes and "SEE", it is global, there is chaos in every facet of life, in all of the developed world....every facet....

Just look at this nation, and take each thing piece by piece, and then connect the dots...

Job market shot..
Manufacturing outsourced, we create and make nothing the the world wants or needs any longer...
The banks, that we once knew, are shot...
The housing market is all but busted..
Our food supply no longer affords any valuable nutrition, it all drugged, genetically modified, and so overly processed and irradiated, so that's shot now..Including our farm, beef, pork, poultry and dairy products, they are banned now in most other countries...They don't want our sick products any longer..
The drug companies are running the health care show now, and most Americans are hooked on one cholesterol, anit-depresseant or erection pill or another....America's future health is now in great danger...
The new health care bill, will give the government uprecedented power over our lives in the very near future...
The education system is broken, and will not be fixed...Our children are being dummed down as I write this...Children are being given, with or without parents consent, controlled drugs that would put a drug dealer in jail, all in the name of Attention Deficiency....Most of the shooters in the schools are the ones who are on these same drugs...How can a school have that much power over your child ?
Illegal immigrants now receive more free benefits than hard working americans..
We are fighting impossible and unwinnable wars, in the name of something or other..
Our president, who mysteriously appeared as if out of the clouds, is now surrounded by angry, marxists, uneducated know & do nothings..Fake, Phony Frauds, all the czars..
The media has been so propagandized, that most of the news is not to be trusted any longer, and now they want to be able to pull the plug on the last bastion of information, the internet...
Our borders are no longer secure...We learned that just recently...
Federal Reserve and the government, created a bailout of 1.3 Trillion dollars that was created out of thin air....
The bankers have become gangsters, unconcerned about the working man any longer...
Our government and most states are actually busted, and are running on empty and that thin air money...What happens after that thin-air money runs out ?..
Our politicians are so greedy and corrupt, that it no longer matters if they are Repub, Demo, conservative or liberal...they are all full of shit...Vipers, that do whatever they will, and then thumb their noses at us, with impunity, at that...
Our judicial system, once our last great hope, is now pointed to an unconstitutional point of view and direction...
There are little known FEMA laws that "now" have a right to do Various-things in time of a national emergency, that are out and out unconstitutional....(Soon they will do their work)
The Patriot Act hasn't had the chance to work even more of it's magic as of yet either, but soon...

There are a few other very important things that the government is doing to us, without most not even knowing about such things, so I will not go into it, as they are too extreme and bizarre for most people to comphrehend and believe anyway...

But let me ask anyone this:

Once a group of people, call them the Bilderbergs, Illuminati, Globalists, or any name you would like, succeed in "Destroying" our Housing, Banks, Health, Food, Manufacturing & Jobs, Exports, the Environment, and we become bankrupt, both morally and financially, then what is left to do ?..."The Final Collapse of the Stock Market", that's what... The last and greatest hope of us all...And, once that is gone then what ?......"Chaos" that's what.....And, when chaos sets in people will suddenly change, and become very different from who they are now and have been living as they do today....That is when the FEMA and Patriot Act powers will kick in to ease the chaos..

Then, we will be totally dependent on the government for "everything" from then on.....Everything....That is what happened to all great societies, when they collapsed from within, and then then once the chaos set in, then all was lost....When we lose everything, as we are doing now, only one thing can happen, "Totalitarianism", plain and simple....It has happened many times before in history, that is what totalrianism is, total dependence on the government for everything, our last hope....It never worked for long, but that doesn't change what is and has been happening these last few years, and now at a much more accelerated pace....It is as if,all of a sudden, this current regime, is riding a run away freight train towards this very end....

All this is happening all througout Europe and Asia, as well...The beginnings of Chaos are setting in in these nations, thru bankruptcy, and curency collapses and soon the New World Order will emerge out of that chaos...The people will want it...

Through the years, I have heard all sorts of speeches from powerful politicians, Presidents, Bankers, and business men, and over and over, I had on many an occasion, heard them slip the statement of; the "New World Order" into their words....Many times....This NWO thing has been planned and crafted for a very long time, and now we are almost there....

Does anyone believe that when the Bilderbergs or some other global club, at their get togethers, talk about Golf ?....No, they are planning the next steps, in the long line of steps that have come down thru the years....Steps to this end, that we have today...What else is there to do with all that "Power" and "Money".....James Bond movies live, as I write this...

This is what I know....Can't happen here ?... Look again, it "IS" and "Has" been happening here, and now...Once the final collapse of the market occurs, what can save us then ? What will be left to save us ?....Only the government, just as it has been planned, for we will then be too weak and disconnected from each other due to the new trials in our lives...And, more importantly, we will have then lost our means of communication (disconnection of the net) that we have depended on for our news, and truths and friendship, for so long, and we will then become even further isolated from each other, and from then on, we will look even more, to the present "King", for his generosity and mercy in saving us from this new way of living our life...That is how it worked in past histories of once prosperous and great nations, and will be again soon, in this nation and throughout the world..

Fantasy ? not for me, I see this....

Still, Bible students and believers, know all about this, (the NWO) as we are now living in the "Generation of the Fig-Tree", and all this has been foretold many thousands of years ago....

best,

Tom
05-21-2010, 07:37 AM
You have missed the dismantling of the US by Ovomit?

hazzardm
05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
In LottaKash's defense .....

Starting in the 1960s, there has been a worldwide movement toward deinstitutionalization of patients from psychiatric hospitals into community care centers, and this has been matched with efforts at reform of involuntary commitment laws. (In the U.S. from the 1970s onwards a relatively small number of ex-mental patients and former "consumers of psychiatric services" have promoted what they call the "psychiatric survivors movement," often calling for the abolition of involuntary commitment.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinstitutionalization

BlueShoe
05-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Conspiracy theories are difficult to prove, but equally hard to disprove. I happen to believe in some of them, but that is just my opinion. Just about every conspiracy theory points to the Council on Foreign Relations as the source and spawning ground of those involved. This semi-secret organization, founded in 1921, has over 4000 members, and its members have totally controlled and dominated the affairs of the USA for decades.

Robert Goren
05-21-2010, 11:58 AM
I believe in two. The plot to kill Caesar and the plot to kill Lincoln. I am not going mention any names, but there are a couple people who post here who involved were in both.:rolleyes:

LottaKash
05-21-2010, 12:14 PM
In LottaKash's defense .....

Starting in the 1960s, there has been a worldwide movement toward deinstitutionalization of patients from psychiatric hospitals into community care centers, and this has been matched with efforts at reform of involuntary commitment laws. (In the U.S. from the 1970s onwards a relatively small number of ex-mental patients and former "consumers of psychiatric services" have promoted what they call the "psychiatric survivors movement," often calling for the abolition of involuntary commitment.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinstitutionalization

And, they trust you now ?...(Just kidding.... )

I made that remark, and that is because that I am jealous of you, as I see that you are feeling so safe, secure and comfy these days....And you believe that, everything is "just wonderful" in the good ole US of A...Right ?....I want that too, I am "sick" of seeing the "truth" in action, unlike you, one of the well ones..

So, please help me, how can I get some of those rose colored glasses?.... I think I need them...

boxcar
05-21-2010, 12:31 PM
The world's economies today are so interconnected, we cannot escape the irrefutable fact that all industrialized nations' economies are dependent upon one another to one degree or another. This fact alone makes it highly likely that very wealthy, powerful people from among these nations have formed a consortium to monitor the global markets and formulate monetary policies in an attempt to keep the lid on impending global chaos. The fastest and easiest way for chaos to spread across the globe in pandemic-like proportions would be for the collapse of the markets, the monetary systems and fiscal policies. Money drives everything in this world. Diseased economies will eventually usher in that "new world order" because a huge global effort will be seen as necessary to save the day -- even more than this...to save mankind. Just consider the introduction of this order to be the global sequel to BO's "Hope and Change" promises. And we are seeing how well BO's polices are doing, right?

Boxcar

Robert Goren
05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
There are conspiracies theories promoted by the left (oil companies) and by the right(banks) and never the twain shall meet.;)

Steve 'StatMan'
05-21-2010, 01:12 PM
It is on schedule, one has only to open the eyes and "SEE", it is global, there is chaos in every facet of life, in all of the developed world....every facet....

Just look at this nation, and take each thing piece by piece, and then connect the dots...

Job market shot..
Manufacturing outsourced, we create and make nothing the the world wants or needs any longer...
The banks, that we once knew, are shot...
The housing market is all but busted..
Our food supply no longer affords any valuable nutrition, it all drugged, genetically modified, and so overly processed and irradiated, so that's shot now..Including our farm, beef, pork, poultry and dairy products, they are banned now in most other countries...They don't want our sick products any longer..
The drug companies are running the health care show now, and most Americans are hooked on one cholesterol, anit-depresseant or erection pill or another....America's future health is now in great danger...
The new health care bill, will give the government uprecedented power over our lives in the very near future...
The education system is broken, and will not be fixed...Our children are being dummed down as I write this...Children are being given, with or without parents consent, controlled drugs that would put a drug dealer in jail, all in the name of Attention Deficiency....Most of the shooters in the schools are the ones who are on these same drugs...How can a school have that much power over your child ?
Illegal immigrants now receive more free benefits than hard working americans..
We are fighting impossible and unwinnable wars, in the name of something or other..
Our president, who mysteriously appeared as if out of the clouds, is now surrounded by angry, marxists, uneducated know & do nothings..Fake, Phony Frauds, all the czars..
The media has been so propagandized, that most of the news is not to be trusted any longer, and now they want to be able to pull the plug on the last bastion of information, the internet...
Our borders are no longer secure...We learned that just recently...
Federal Reserve and the government, created a bailout of 1.3 Trillion dollars that was created out of thin air....
The bankers have become gangsters, unconcerned about the working man any longer...
Our government and most states are actually busted, and are running on empty and that thin air money...What happens after that thin-air money runs out ?..
Our politicians are so greedy and corrupt, that it no longer matters if they are Repub, Demo, conservative or liberal...they are all full of shit...Vipers, that do whatever they will, and then thumb their noses at us, with impunity, at that...
Our judicial system, once our last great hope, is now pointed to an unconstitutional point of view and direction...
There are little known FEMA laws that "now" have a right to do Various-things in time of a national emergency, that are out and out unconstitutional....(Soon they will do their work)
The Patriot Act hasn't had the chance to work even more of it's magic as of yet either, but soon...

There are a few other very important things that the government is doing to us, without most not even knowing about such things, so I will not go into it, as they are too extreme and bizarre for most people to comphrehend and believe anyway...

But let me ask anyone this:

Once a group of people, call them the Bilderbergs, Illuminati, Globalists, or any name you would like, succeed in "Destroying" our Housing, Banks, Health, Food, Manufacturing & Jobs, Exports, the Environment, and we become bankrupt, both morally and financially, then what is left to do ?..."The Final Collapse of the Stock Market", that's what... The last and greatest hope of us all...And, once that is gone then what ?......"Chaos" that's what.....And, when chaos sets in people will suddenly change, and become very different from who they are now and have been living as they do today....That is when the FEMA and Patriot Act powers will kick in to ease the chaos..

Then, we will be totally dependent on the government for "everything" from then on.....Everything....That is what happened to all great societies, when they collapsed from within, and then then once the chaos set in, then all was lost....When we lose everything, as we are doing now, only one thing can happen, "Totalitarianism", plain and simple....It has happened many times before in history, that is what totalrianism is, total dependence on the government for everything, our last hope....It never worked for long, but that doesn't change what is and has been happening these last few years, and now at a much more accelerated pace....It is as if,all of a sudden, this current regime, is riding a run away freight train towards this very end....

All this is happening all througout Europe and Asia, as well...The beginnings of Chaos are setting in in these nations, thru bankruptcy, and curency collapses and soon the New World Order will emerge out of that chaos...The people will want it...

Through the years, I have heard all sorts of speeches from powerful politicians, Presidents, Bankers, and business men, and over and over, I had on many an occasion, heard them slip the statement of; the "New World Order" into their words....Many times....This NWO thing has been planned and crafted for a very long time, and now we are almost there....

Does anyone believe that when the Bilderbergs or some other global club, at their get togethers, talk about Golf ?....No, they are planning the next steps, in the long line of steps that have come down thru the years....Steps to this end, that we have today...What else is there to do with all that "Power" and "Money".....James Bond movies live, as I write this...

This is what I know....Can't happen here ?... Look again, it "IS" and "Has" been happening here, and now...Once the final collapse of the market occurs, what can save us then ? What will be left to save us ?....Only the government, just as it has been planned, for we will then be too weak and disconnected from each other due to the new trials in our lives...And, more importantly, we will have then lost our means of communication (disconnection of the net) that we have depended on for our news, and truths and friendship, for so long, and we will then become even further isolated from each other, and from then on, we will look even more, to the present "King", for his generosity and mercy in saving us from this new way of living our life...That is how it worked in past histories of once prosperous and great nations, and will be again soon, in this nation and throughout the world..

Fantasy ? not for me, I see this....

Still, Bible students and believers, know all about this, (the NWO) as we are now living in the "Generation of the Fig-Tree", and all this has been foretold many thousands of years ago....

best,

KABLAMMM!

dav4463
05-22-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread. Are you saying there is LESS evidence today to support the theory?

It just seems like there was a time when I heard something on the radio or TV just about every day about the New World Order. I just haven't heard anything lately.

boxcar
05-22-2010, 11:57 AM
It just seems like there was a time when I heard something on the radio or TV just about every day about the New World Order. I just haven't heard anything lately.

Typically, we won't hear very much about these shadowy groups. They prefer operating under the radar of the public eye.

Think of it it terms of a kind of "wall" that separates church and state. The elite, moneyed, ruling class hang out on one side of it and the masses on the other. The former have no desire to diminish their status by breaching the wall to associate with commoners; and while some of the latter may aspire to cross over, they haven't the resources to fulfill that ambition. The twain,therefore, rarely meet.

Boxcar

fast4522
05-22-2010, 03:07 PM
"Conspiracy theories are difficult to prove, but equally hard to disprove. I happen to believe in some of them, but that is just my opinion. Just about every conspiracy theory points to the Council on Foreign Relations as the source and spawning ground of those involved. This semi-secret organization, founded in 1921, has over 4000 members, and its members have totally controlled and dominated the affairs of the USA for decades."

The Bilderberg Group & CFR pull the strings and those who move against them end up like JFK. In today's world there is no reason to end up like JFK because they will line your pockets with cash before the will kill you. Al Gore burns more oil products between his big ass boat (3 miles a gallon) and his private jet transportation spreading his filthy version of Cap and Trade that will line his pockets directly.

"Conspiracy theories" get off the pot smoking because these vermin are here and are not friends, you want more filth? Just wake up America!

hazzardm
05-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Typically, we won't hear very much about these shadowy groups. They prefer operating under the radar of the public eye.

Think of it it terms of a kind of "wall" that separates church and state. The elite, moneyed, ruling class hang out on one side of it and the masses on the other. The former have no desire to diminish their status by breaching the wall to associate with commoners; and while some of the latter may aspire to cross over, they haven't the resources to fulfill that ambition. The twain,therefore, rarely meet.

Boxcar

Wow :faint:

boxcar
05-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Wow :faint:

You should join or get yourself invited to an exclusive country club sometime -- just to get a little taste of how the very rich believe, think and act. As the old saying goes, the Rich are different. And they know it. And they usually want to keep it that way. ;)

Boxcar

hazzardm
05-23-2010, 01:50 AM
You should join or get yourself invited to an exclusive country club sometime -- just to get a little taste of how the very rich believe, think and act. As the old saying goes, the Rich are different. And they know it. And they usually want to keep it that way. ;)

Boxcar

There are assholes at every economic level.

boxcar
05-23-2010, 01:59 AM
There are assholes at every economic level.

I see my point has completely eluded you. You're not exactly making an earth-shaking revelation here. :rolleyes: Again, very wealthy people tend to have very errr....discriminating tastes when it comes to socializing. Most of them don't want to mix with people who are not in their "economic level". It's a class thing, if you will.

The very rich also tend to have more than their fair share of eccentricities.

Boxcar

fast4522
05-23-2010, 10:21 AM
Bilderburg & CFR puppet.

Investorater
05-23-2010, 11:16 AM
It's interesting for me to visit the site prisonplanet, so as to form my own assessment of global affairs.

newtothegame
05-23-2010, 09:13 PM
here ya go dave....:lol:

Updated May 22, 2010

At West Point, Obama Presses for New World Order to Defeat Al Qaeda

President Obama on Saturday vowed to press for a new international order "that can resolve the challenges of our times" and help the United States defeat Al Qaeda and other threats to freedom.

Delivering the commencement speech at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, Obama ticked off a list of lofty goals this new order could accomplish; from combating violent extremism to stopping the spread of nuclear weapons to stemming climate change and sustaining global growth.

While saying he was "clear-eyed about the shortfalls" of the international system that has led many critics of the United Nations and other institutions to abandon multilateralism, Obama said the United States would move ahead on a policy of "national renewal and global leadership."

"We have succeeded by steering those currents in the direction of liberty and justice -- so nations thrive by meeting their responsibilities, and face consequences when they don't," he said.

Saturday's comments suggest the Obama administration may be ready to more vigorously court the international community's support, and further distance itself from the "distinctly American internationalism" pursued by George W. Bush

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/22/obama-focus-wars-abroad-speech-west-point-graduates/

Tom
05-23-2010, 11:10 PM
More refreshing than that today, Israel, on Fox "We will NOT allow Iran to acquire nuclear capability." He went on to say military force was definitely on the table and they would not hesitate to use it if needed.

They are what we used to be.
Proud to call them our ally.

Sa-LUTE!

fast4522
05-24-2010, 05:19 AM
Shalom.