PDA

View Full Version : JCAPPER HITS 6 WINNERS AT BELMONT PARK ON 5/16/10

SOUTHERN SLEW
05-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Jcapper had a awesome day at Belmont Park last Sunday 5/16, hitting 6 winners, including the pick 3 in the 1st 3 races $203.50, 1st daily double $71.50, 3 exactas Race#2 $23.40, Race#3 $16.40, Race#5 $53 and 2 triples Race#2 $80 and Race#5 $119.50
I started the day off by picking the winner of the 1st race, from my top 2 selections. I cashed the pick3 paying $203.50, plus all the Ex and TRI. Jcapper was spectacular hitting 6 winners from my top 2 selections

Race #1
4-won $16.80

Race #2
4-won $8.50
5-2nd
2-3rd
DD $71.50, EX.$23.40, TRI $80

Race #3
9-won $5.30
5-2nd
Pick 3 $203.50, EX $16.40

Race #4
5-2nd

Race #5
1-2nd
8-won $15.40
5-3rd
EX $53, TRI $119.50

Race #6
8-won $16.40

Race #7
9-3rd

Race #8
7-2nd
10-3rd

Race #9
1-2nd

Race #10
7-won $6.60

My biggest win at the Belmont Meet came on 5/7 in the 6th race when Jcapper selected Never Content on top at 20-1, he wired the field and I was probably the only person at Belmont Park on the 2nd floor that was yelling as I could not contain my excitement.

Jcapper is an excellent handicapping program, I must admit that it took several months of tweaking, analyzing and testing the various factors in the software to finally attain the level of confidence that I now enjoy, it was a frustrating journey and at times I felt like given up. I purchased the software last October 2009 after reviewing it for a few weeks, I have had winners going off at 30-1. This software is not for everyone, you must be willing to commit yourself to do the research as this is not a blackbox. This is Data Base handicapping at its best and I doubt sincerely that any of the other public software's can match the results of Jcapper, I should know because I have purchased most of them in the past.

I am sharing my experience with Jcapper not as an endorsement for Jcapper.com but I wanted others on this forum to know that if you are as serious as I am about making a living at the track, then Jcapper is the best handicapping software that money can buy.

46zilzal
05-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Other programs have swept cards as well...Every dog has its day. Glad it was your turn.

DJofSD
05-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Not to be a buzz-kill, but JCapper didn't pick the winners, you did. JCapper helped but it does not put a gun to your head and threaten you if you don't use what is presents. Besides, you likely used your own UDM's right? Who put in the time and research to come up with those?

IAE, congrats. It's days like that that sustain you when things go the other way.

SOUTHERN SLEW
05-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Jcapper had a awesome day at Belmont Park last Sunday 5/16, hitting 6 winners, including the pick 3 in the 1st 3 races $203.50, 1st daily double $71.50, 3 exactas Race#2 $23.40, Race#3 $16.40, Race#5 $53 and 2 triples Race#2 $80 and Race#5 $119.50
I started the day off by picking the winner of the 1st race, from my top 2 selections. I cashed the pick3 paying $203.50, plus all the Ex and TRI. Jcapper was spectacular hitting 6 winners from my top 2 selections

Race #1
4-won $16.80

Race #2
4-won $8.50
5-2nd
2-3rd
DD $71.50, EX.$23.40, TRI $80

Race #3
9-won $5.30
5-2nd
Pick 3 $203.50, EX $16.40

Race #4
5-2nd

Race #5
1-2nd
8-won $15.40
5-3rd
EX $53, TRI $119.50

Race #6
8-won $16.40

Race #7
9-3rd

Race #8
7-2nd
10-3rd

Race #9
1-2nd

Race #10
7-won $6.60

My biggest win at the Belmont Meet came on 5/7 in the 6th race when Jcapper selected Never Content on top at 20-1, he wired the field and I was probably the only person at Belmont Park on the 2nd floor that was yelling as I could not contain my excitement.

Jcapper is an excellent handicapping program, I must admit that it took several months of tweaking, analyzing and testing the various factors in the software to finally attain the level of confidence that I now enjoy, it was a frustrating journey and at times I felt like given up. I purchased the software last October 2009 after reviewing it for a few weeks, I have had winners going off at 30-1. This software is not for everyone, you must be willing to commit yourself to do the research as this is not a blackbox. This is Data Base handicapping at its best and I doubt sincerely that any of the other public software's can match the results of Jcapper, I should know because I have purchased most of them in the past.

I am sharing my experience with Jcapper not as an endorsement for Jcapper.com but I wanted others on this forum to know that if you are as serious as I am about making a living at the track, then Jcapper is the best handicapping software that money can buy.

Jcapper came right back today 5/20 at Belmont Park with the 2 longest price winners on the card,

Race #6 Kindergarden Kid $16.40
Race #8 Gangbuster $22.40
Race #9 Logical order $7.00

In my 20 years + of handicapping I have never enjoyed such consistent results. Yes I did put in the time to master this program perhaps more time than most people, often times 12 hours each day and their were times when I went winless for several days and weeks, but I will not take credit for my success as I could not have done it without the advise of Jeff Platt (the developer of Jcapper) and the patience and tolerance he displayed when I would aggressively confront him with my discouragement after the days when I would leave the track without hitting even 1 winner.

One of the key factors I discovered about this software is its Artificial Intelligence ability, by that I mean it has demonstrated to me the ability to learn from the data and it is this critical clue that has been a major factor in the success that I now realize. I have always had success with software that were data base oriented and as a Commodity Broker for several years I have used sophisticated programs like Tradestation with great success, so Jcapper was a welcome addition when I first discovered it on the PA site.

pandy
05-20-2010, 05:57 PM
My software program has had many huge days like this, the key is knowing which days it will be hot.

DJofSD
05-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Nice to hear about the success.

Be a buddy -- kick Jeff some of the winnings. It'll help him with the HANA expenses.

Bruddah
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
I was an old Handicapper that kept meticulous records on a particular circuit and track. I had been doing it since the late 80's. Unfortunately, it was manual and getting more laborious as the years went by faster and I slowed down with age. JCapper and Jeff Platt took me under their wings and computerized my manual data mining. Jeff was very patient in helping a non-techie old man learn the software. Actually, even I found it easy after a relative short learning curve. He even customized several features for me.

I was all ready profitable, but it had become a labor of love. I am still very profitable, but now it's love without all the labor. Besides being one of the most intelligent young men I have had the pleasure of knowing, Jeff Platt is a true gentleman.

If you want to build a data base easily and be able to mine it and construct your own user defined methods (UDM's) there is nothing close to JCapper. :ThmbUp:

ClassTrumpsSpeed
05-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Jcapper came right back today 5/20 at Belmont Park with the 2 longest price winners on the card,

Race #6 Kindergarden Kid $16.40
Race #8 Gangbuster $22.40
Race #9 Logical order $7.00

In my 20 years + of handicapping I have never enjoyed such consistent results. Yes I did put in the time to master this program perhaps more time than most people, often times 12 hours each day and their were times when I went winless for several days and weeks, but I will not take credit for my success as I could not have done it without the advise of Jeff Platt (the developer of Jcapper) and the patience and tolerance he displayed when I would aggressively confront him with my discouragement after the days when I would leave the track without hitting even 1 winner.

One of the key factors I discovered about this software is its Artificial Intelligence ability, by that I mean it has demonstrated to me the ability to learn from the data and it is this critical clue that has been a major factor in the success that I now realize. I have always had success with software that were data base oriented and as a Commodity Broker for several years I have used sophisticated programs like Tradestation with great success, so Jcapper was a welcome addition when I first discovered it on the PA site.

A few days eithr way means little.

Play hard, and either you crush the pools, or the pools crush you.

You're just in combat right now, with a shot to crush them. Can you handle the intensity and volatility?

lamboguy
05-21-2010, 12:24 PM
A few days eithr way means little.

Play hard, and either you crush the pools, or the pools crush you.

You're just in combat right now, with a shot to crush them. Can you handle the intensity and volatility?
keep on hitting them, congradlations on your success

Craigyon
05-23-2010, 09:36 PM
I hope it keeps hitting for you to help you pay for it since it's grossly over priced.

DJofSD
05-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I hope it keeps hitting for you to help you pay for it since it's grossly over priced.
That's some an entrance. Can't wait for post number 2.

JustRalph
05-23-2010, 11:51 PM

and what would you say is the right price?

plainolebill
05-24-2010, 02:13 AM
and what would you say is the right price?

Free of course, with unlimited customer service 7/24 and a 1-800 number. :D

formula_2002
05-24-2010, 06:15 AM

If you are serious about picking a significant number of winners, its worth the investment.

SOUTHERN SLEW
05-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Well since you asked, the answer is yes Jcapper keeps on hitting , I was at Belmont Park on 5/23, in the 1st race this was my selection

Race #1
5-won $10.60
2-2nd
EX. $36.80

The rest of the day was dominated by mostly favorites and my results were mostly mixed so the 1st race was the only race that I made any money. I had a strong selection in the 6th race at Monmouth Park that I liked very much. I did not pick the winner on top, but the 8 was a great value play and a overlay and I always use the longest price horse on top even if he was selected for 3rd, so this was a great race for me

Race #6
7-3rd
2-2nd
8-won $25.60
EX. $118.60, TRI $280.40

So to answer your question, I have already paid for the program, but more important, my advise to you is that Jcapper is not for you, because you dont have the guts and or the instincts to become a winner, and furthermore you are not willing to invest money or time to become a professional handicapper. You would be much better off just following the FREE selections from your local newspaper. Its guys like you, that approach the game with a negative perspective, so you are doomed to be a failure before you even begin. You have no respect to program developers, like the authorized program developers on this forum, Jcapper, HSH to name a few. These developers and others have devoted years of research to make available to us the tools to make us better handicappers and for that they deserve to be rewarded for their intellectual contribution.

So the price that a developer charges for his product, is insignificant, compared to the knowledge that he is divulging with you, to make you a better handicapper, far greater than you were before, plus the opportunity you now have to elevate your game to a professional level and take down the large parimutuel that you have always dreamed of .

You should be ashamed of yourself to have the the audacity to make such a derogatory statement against the developer of one of the best programs in the business, without offering any factual or sound reasoning for your criticism. So keep your thoughts to yourself and go back and crawl under your shell.

DJofSD
05-25-2010, 09:36 AM
So keep your thoughts to yourself and go back and crawl under your shell.Bridge is likely more accurate.

judd
05-27-2010, 08:48 PM
seems very expensive :confused: