PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Greatest Gift

NJ Stinks
05-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Meanwhile, garbage meets trash.
OBama hosts a state dinner for Calderon, the Mexican trash while he blasts OUR AZ law...compared to his own law, thank you PA.

That's it! Tom just revealed to me why I like Barack so much. :cool:

We've seen it time and again since he has taken office. And while I have no idea when this state dinner with Mexico's president was planned, following through with it today was plainly another right cross levelled at the Arizona law and it's backers.

No matter what the righties whine about, cry about, or protest about, Obama not only disregards the source, he finds a way to piss them off even more! :lol:

On another note: I'm listening to Rush today. He actually had the balls to say "Obama has a chip on his shoulder"!! I couldn't stop laughing! Listen to Rush 5 minutes and tell me who has the chip! :lol:

At any rate, you know how you guys like to rave about Christie not caring one iota what his critiques say about him? He's copying Obama! :eek: :lol:

bigmack
05-20-2010, 12:27 AM
With who I am and what I believe in and how I feel about being a citizen of this country and all the people that I know who feel just like me, I wonder...

How vacuous would I have to be inside as a person to say such an odd thing?

Good luck to you sir and/or madam.

Wow. :eek:

NJ Stinks
05-20-2010, 12:34 AM
With who I am and what I believe in and how I feel about being a citizen of this country and all the people that I know who feel just like me, I wonder...

How vacuous would I have to be inside as a person to say such an odd thing?

Good luck to you sir and/or madam.

Wow. :eek:

It's a free country full of beliefs. We'll find out soon enough what the majority believe.

LottaKash
05-20-2010, 02:01 AM
On another note: I'm listening to Rush today. He actually had the balls to say "Obama has a chip on his shoulder"!! I couldn't stop laughing!

Probably, because you are just a "chip off of the ole block"....:D ... Right there, alongside of Woody Allen... he is a chip as well...He just loves the "dictator"....

The "the three Marksketeers", Bammy, Woody, and Stinky.....:jump: Go Marxists !..:jump: :jump: :jump:

Tom
05-20-2010, 07:45 AM
So NJ, can you demonstrate to us, in :lol: how many AMERICANS have been murdered and kidnapped in Arizona the last year? You amusement with this whole process surely is partly dependent and the deaths and suffering of others? Good thing for you your fellow citizens are willing to die for your amusement.

But I guess after living in Joisey, that kind of stuff is commonplace.

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 09:09 AM
So NJ, can you demonstrate to us, in :lol: how many AMERICANS have been murdered and kidnapped in Arizona the last year? You amusement with this whole process surely is partly dependent and the deaths and suffering of others? Good thing for you your fellow citizens are willing to die for your amusement.

But I guess after living in Joisey, that kind of stuff is commonplace.

Phoenix alone had + 300

That's pretty funny huh ?!? :ThmbDown:

jballscalls
05-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Phoenix alone had + 300

That's pretty funny huh ?!? :ThmbDown:

be curious to know what that number is over the last 10 or 20 years as well, must be astronomical.

America needs to put up a No Vacancy sign for a while and enforce it

Ocala Mike
05-20-2010, 09:39 AM
America needs to put up a No Vacancy sign

Too bad the Indians didn't think of that five hundred years ago!

Where would you put that No Vacancy sign? Maybe draped across the Statue of Liberty in bold letters and illuminated?

Ocala Mike

jballscalls
05-20-2010, 09:43 AM

Where would you put that No Vacancy sign? Maybe draped across the Statue of Liberty in bold letters and illuminated?

Ocala Mike

Actually that's exactly where i'd put it.

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 10:04 AM

Ocala Mike

No, at the Mexican border to keep out those stinking Mexicans, Central and South Americans who are coming here ILLEGALLY !!

The people who entered this country through places like Ellis Island, did so legally and with no intention to do this country harm or abuse the system.

They worked hard, assimilated themselves into the American way of life (as in learning to speak English) and became partners in the building of this country to world prominence.

What have the stinking illegals from south of the border done:

1-refused to learn English
2-put a drain on and some cases facilitated the collapse of health care facilities (see California)
3-established gangs in major cities,
4- murdered and kidnapped countless citizens
5- overburdened the public education systems nationwide
6- taken jobs from Americans
7- not paid taxes
8- created mayhem on the nation's roads - driving without a license or insurance.

NOTE -
A review of State Police auto accident reports for 2002 through 2004 for that area of the Eastern Shore also revealed that of the 179 accidents involving Hispanic laborers:

75% of the drivers had no auto insurance.
Nearly all of the vehicles driven by migrants were registered to other drivers.
93% of the vehicles had false out-of-state tags.
How much more evidence do you need ???

boxcar
05-20-2010, 11:21 AM
No, at the Mexican border to keep out those stinking Mexicans, Central and South Americans who are coming here ILLEGALLY !!

The people who entered this country through places like Ellis Island, did so legally and with no intention to do this country harm or abuse the system.

They worked hard, assimilated themselves into the American way of life (as in learning to speak English) and became partners in the building of this country to world prominence.

What have the stinking illegals from south of the border done:

1-refused to learn English
2-put a drain on and some cases facilitated the collapse of health care facilities (see California)
3-established gangs in major cities,
4- murdered and kidnapped countless citizens
5- overburdened the public education systems nationwide
6- taken jobs from Americans
7- not paid taxes
8- created mayhem on the nation's roads - driving without a license or insurance.

NOTE -
A review of State Police auto accident reports for 2002 through 2004 for that area of the Eastern Shore also revealed that of the 179 accidents involving Hispanic laborers:

75% of the drivers had no auto insurance.
Nearly all of the vehicles driven by migrants were registered to other drivers.
93% of the vehicles had false out-of-state tags.
How much more evidence do you need ???

Yeah, and these are the kinds of "visitors" to our country that BO called "law-abiding" at the press conference with Pres. Cucaracha. :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
05-20-2010, 11:24 AM

I'm guessing that this is some sort of sarcasm, but you know, I suspect that if they could have a do-over that they'd do it just as you suggest.

I'm not following a line of reasoning that implies that the native American's strategy worked out well for them. Or is it that we deserve to suffer the same fate because of something that happened several centuries ago? :confused:

BlueShoe
05-20-2010, 11:40 AM
We'll find out soon enough what the majority believe.
Yup, day before yesterday we got a little preview. In November we will get the first feature, and in 2012 the main attraction. After that, in January of 2013, the Bolshevik will have to go back to Illinois and, perhaps for the first time in his entire life, actually get a real job.

mostpost
05-20-2010, 11:56 AM

So, you can read the mind of every person who entered the country through Ellis Island? Retroactivly?
You seem to think that gangs are an invention of hispanics and blacks. At the turn of the last century, most of the gangs were Irish. Then Italian gangs sprung up. There were German gangs, and Polish gangs.
Gangs are not started because of ethnicity. They start because newcomers are looked down on by those who are already here. They are a self defense mechanism. I guarantee there are people who are well respected today whose ancestors were in gangs. Maybe you. Except for the "well respected today part" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Yup, day before yesterday we got a little preview. In November we will get the first feature, and in 2012 the main attraction. After that, in January of 2013, the Bolshevik will have to go back to Illinois and, perhaps for the first time in his entire life, actually get a real job.

He'll probably hit the Mid-East speaking tour circuit - Iran, Lebanon, Syria, etc..
(no Israel) bowing and apologizing for all that is American and make Millions while doing so.

boxcar
05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
be curious to know what that number is over the last 10 or 20 years as well, must be astronomical.

America needs to put up a No Vacancy sign for a while and enforce it

I have seen rough estimates that the number of deaths caused by illegal aliens is about 2,000 per year. So...even if we cut that number in half and multiply 1,000 deaths for all they years our southern border has been unsecured, we have to be looking at tens of thousands of deaths of innocent people -- UNNECESSARY deaths. Deaths of Americans -- civilians and law enforcement alike.

Now, in war context, the Left climbs aboard it's high moral white charger and pretends self-righteous indignation over the accidental deaths of civilians in a war or conflict zone. But here in this country when we're under attack by illegal aliens, premeditatedly murdering American citizens, the Left turn a blind eye to that. (These two scenarios are also the mirror image of the Left's beliefs about abortion and capital punishment!) The Left's hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Boxcar

Ocala Mike
05-20-2010, 12:06 PM

I am second generation Italian-American, my father having been born near Naples, Italy and having emigrated through Ellis Island in 1913 as an infant. He later became a US citizen through the naturalization process.

Your statement above applies to him, but we knew plenty of "connected" people (Cosa Nostra, Mafia, etc.) to whom it did not apply.

Many of the items in your 8-point list applied to them, but, or course, they didn't look particularly different from "us", i.e. they weren't very "brown" looking.

Same can be said today for many "legal" immigrants from Russia who are pretty much running amock in NY neighborhoods like Brighton Beach.

Bottom line: We need a comprehensive immigration law/policy, and I agree with those who are critical of the present and past administrations for their being "asleep at the switch" on this.

Ocala Mike

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 12:07 PM
So, you can read the mind of every person who entered the country through Ellis Island? Retroactivly?
You seem to think that gangs are an invention of hispanics and blacks. At the turn of the last century, most of the gangs were Irish. Then Italian gangs sprung up. There were German gangs, and Polish gangs.
Gangs are not started because of ethnicity. They start because newcomers are looked down on by those who are already here. They are a self defense mechanism. I guarantee there are people who are well respected today whose ancestors were in gangs. Maybe you. Except for the "well respected today part" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did I refer to Blacks ??

Sorry to disappoint, but no gangs in my neighborhood; ethnic polish, lithuanian, german etc.... obeyed the law, spoke English, fathers worked, mothers at home raising the kids, you know the things that made the country great.

But hey, defend away those who would wreck this country.

Figures you would come from Illinois, just like the POSPOTUS !!

You know, nearly every one of your posts show what a small, desperate man you really are !!

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 12:15 PM
:15: :15: I am second generation Italian-American, my father having been born near Naples, Italy and having emigrated through Ellis Island in 1913 as an infant. He later became a US citizen through the naturalization process.

Your statement above applies to him, but we knew plenty of "connected" people (Cosa Nostra, Mafia, etc.) to whom it did not apply.

Many of the items in your 8-point list applied to them, but, or course, they didn't look particularly different from "us", i.e. they weren't very "brown" looking.

Same can be said today for many "legal" immigrants from Russia who are pretty much running amock in NY neighborhoods like Brighton Beach.

Bottom line: We need a comprehensive immigration law/policy, and I agree with those who are critical of the present and past administrations for their being "asleep at the switch" on this.

Ocala Mike

It is a complete stretch to compare the immigration of the early 1900's to what is happening today, don't you think?

Of course there were some not so desirable folks that came into this country during that time frame, but is it really comparable to this? We are under a full-fledged assault from the southern border; nothing short of a complete military effort is going to stop it. With this spineless joke of a president we are stuck with, that is not going to happen.

Tom
05-20-2010, 12:59 PM
I reject the premise that we need comprehensive immigration reform.
We need only enforce existing laws and secure the border.

Then we go after employers who hire illegals.
What problems are we seeing today with legal entry?

This is a code phrase for progressives.

Oh, and let's get our troops off the Koren border and put them on our border with the rogue nation Mexico.

hazzardm
05-20-2010, 01:50 PM

I'm probably wrong, but based on your bolding, I get this strange feeling you don't really care if they are or aren't legal.

boxcar
05-20-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm probably wrong, but based on your bolding, I get this strange feeling you don't really care if they are or aren't legal.

Did you fail to see his ILLEGALLY bolded? Kinda tells me what was on his mind. But that term sailed over your head? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Did you fail to see his ILLEGALLY bolded? Kinda tells me what was on his mind. But that term sailed over your head? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Thank you Boxcar - FWIW- I have absolutely zero problem with anyone here LEGALLY !!

boxcar
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Thank you Boxcar - FWIW- I have absolutely zero problem with anyone here LEGALLY !!

It was, however, a great example of how the Left will blithely and eagerly turn a blind eye to anything that doesn't fit snugly within their template. The template in this case is: You're a conservative, therefore a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, etc. Therefore, he had to overlook your bolded "illegally" in order to stereotypically jam you into his narrow-minded template, unfairly.

Boxcar

cuzimahustler
05-20-2010, 03:00 PM
The funny thing is about 85% of gangs here in the US are here LEGALLY. So cj u have no problem with these guys committing the same crime as the Illegals??

hazzardm
05-20-2010, 03:06 PM

Just so I can understand, this recurring theme of yours ....

the gov't giving away money to slugs whose career consists of punching out babies and collecting welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

... is only pointed toward illegals???

boxcar
05-20-2010, 03:12 PM

the gov't giving away money to slugs whose career consists of punching out babies and collecting welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing.

Where have you buried your head? No true conservative I know of is in favor of a welfare state or endless, bottomless entitlement programs. The problem becomes even more grievous when illegal aliens game the system put in place by Leftists. It's one thing to have reprobate Americans exploit the system, but another when the rest of the world wants to, also.

Boxcar

hazzardm
05-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Where have you buried your head? No true conservative I know of is in favor of a welfare state or endless, bottomless entitlement programs. The problem becomes even more grievous when illegal aliens game the system put in place by Leftists. It's one thing to have reprobate Americans exploit the system, but another when the rest of the world wants to, also.

Boxcar

Actually, CJD was expressing his preference of corporate welfare over individual welfare. If there are goint to be handouts, I would MUCH prefer to see handouts go to individuals over corporations.

Tom
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Cuz and Haz seem determined to put words in CJDs mouth. Typical lib/prog deflection tactic to avoid truth. The topic of THIS thread has been illegals - as has been his discussion. Nice try, boys, but you both fail to deflect this thread. The illegals here are a major problem and if you disagree, then I suggest you take a few of them into YOUR homes, and talk care of them with YOUR money.

Lefty
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Wolf Blitzer finally figured out he was a reporter and asked Calderon some tough questions. Off the Teleprompter, Calderon, like Obama, didn't do so good. Bottom line Calderon admitted that your papers were checked in Mexico. He admitted if you're in Mexico illegally you were deported.

bigmack
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
if you're in Mexico illegally you were deported.
Racist bastards!

Greyfox
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
See the table at:

http://www.migrationinformation.org/feature/display.cfm?ID=668

Table 1. Number of North Korean Defectors to South Korea, 1990 to 2006

(I tried to copy the table, but it wasn't reproducable here.)

North Korea must be a "shit hole" to live in.
An estimated 600,000 to 1,000,000 people died in the 1990's due to famine, floods, or drought.
Needless to say, obesity is not a health problem.
Many citizens want out. Yet they stay.
Thousands escape to China, many by bribing guards for $ 25. A few of them go to South Korea from there.

The table above shows the number of North Koreans who have defected to South Korea over the years.
The vast majority of these defections have been via China.
Very, very few have dared to try and cross the border from North Korea to South Korea.

Why is it so difficult to cross directly from North to South Korea?

1. The 38 th parallel is patrolled by North and South Korean soldiers in a zone which is land mined.

2. North Koreans must obtain a permit to travel outside their residential area and work place area.

3. North Korea's penal code - defectors can be charged with treason and prison or death penalties are in place.

ddog
05-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Why we don't have a fleet of Predator Drones over flying 7X24 is beyond me.

CHeap and effective, no wall needed. Easy and quick to deploy, no risk to our guys.

No Predators for AF/Pak until fully loaded on OUR border.

Geez, give me 6 months and you guys would be in paradise.
:D

boxcar
05-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Geez, give me 6 months and you guys would be in paradise.
:D

You surely have a very strange concept of what Hell must be like, if you believe your own drivel.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
05-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Racist bastards!
For some reason, Mexicans detest Guatamalans and look down on them. They are treated very harshly when apprehended by Mexican authorities if they are in Mexico illegally. This situation, is of course, never mentioned by the liberal media or the pro illegal crowd.

cj's dad
05-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Where exactly did I say that ?!?

I am opposed to all of those who are bilking the system.

Tom
05-20-2010, 08:17 PM
What was Ovomit's greatest gift......I guess we can cross off "humor."

The Puke N Chief recently mocked Arizona and Governor Brewer’s immigration reforms at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner. Obama's “joke” was inappropriate, out of bounds, and un-presidential. Governor Brewer responded with a video highlighting the problem and President Obama’s fundamental lack of understanding of Arizona’s immigration and border security problems.

If you haven’t already seen it already, here’s the video:

NLgZ1LWLlko

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm probably wrong, but based on your bolding, I get this strange feeling you don't really care if they are or aren't legal.See, let me explain. Hazzardm saw the code word "stinking" and took that literally, as in these people smell bad. Thus, he's trying to paint you as a racist, when he states the belief that you wouldn't care if they are here legally or illegally, because he thinks you're a racist.

He doesn't realize the term stinking can have "non-smelly" connotations. In the vernacular of America, "stinking" can mean simply "no good."

This is all so silly, isn't it?

I say, simply, let's adopt MEXICO's rules and regulations on illegal immigrants and immigration in general. That ought to make all those who think we should be like the rest of the world, very happy.

boxcar
05-20-2010, 11:36 PM
See, let me explain. Hazzardm saw the code word "stinking" and took that literally, as in these people smell bad. Thus, he's trying to paint you as a racist, when he states the belief that you wouldn't care if they are here legally or illegally, because he thinks you're a racist.

He doesn't realize the term stinking can have "non-smelly" connotations. In the vernacular of America, "stinking" can mean simply "no good."

This is all so silly, isn't it?

I say, simply, let's adopt MEXICO's rules and regulations on illegal immigrants and immigration in general. That ought to make all those who think we should be like the rest of the world, very happy.

Funny how that works,too, isn't it? The anti-American libs are always painting true Americans as unenlightened and backward for not emulating the more "progressive" nations in the world. But now they don't want us to do as Mexico does? When it comes to immigration policy, they don't want us to emulate our more sophisticated, enlightened neighbors to the zee south? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You libs are sooooo pathetic. The fact that you don't want the U.S. to use Mexico's immigration template can only mean one thing: You're all a bunch of BIGOTS! You have to believe Mexicans and their laws are inferior to ours! Stuff that in your hash pipes and puff on it!

Boxcar

Tom
05-21-2010, 07:44 AM

We really need to adopt this idea. WE need to start a grassroots campaign to DEMAND it. I am going to Bob Lonsberry today with it.....he has a wide audience both in NY and out west at his other station. We need support - we need to shove Ovomit's words down his throat - how can he oppose this? :lol:

The FUBO people might be able to add a new line to their wonderful product list.

fast4522
05-22-2010, 06:05 PM
"Obama's Greatest Gift" Without question is the fact that he is a consummate liar who functions perfectly with a smile.