PDA

View Full Version : $50 Daily Contest

Handiman
05-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Thank you PA for allowing me to post this.

We are offering $50 prize money to the winner of our daily webcast handicapping contest. The webcast is available at GamblingIQ.com and at Ultimateselector.com Wednesdays through Sundays.

Up front.....to collect the prize money you have to have an active account with Bookmaker.com. A deposit of $25 is all that is needed or an active account with them. They are putting up the money.

We will be offering the prize money for a month and then evaluating if the participation level warrants continuing.

We are not trying to take anything away from any other websites, just trying to develop the avenue for players who like to play live with other players on a daily basis. There is no cost other than the original deposit with bookmaker.com

Handi:)

Handiman
05-18-2010, 07:12 PM
UPDATE:

I just received a phone call informing me that there will be $100 in prize money instead of $50, for our daily contest.

Betphoenix.com has agreed to provide $50 a day for the contest. The same condition applies to anyone collecting that prize money. An active account with Betphoenix.com at the level of $25 is required.

Complete details can be found at GamblingIQ.com and Ultimateselector.com and if anyone wants to only have one account with either company, then they can collect $50 and the other $50 will go to the next player in line who has an active account with the other company. If you have both, then you may collect the entire $100.

So that's $100 a day Wednesday through Sunday in prize money.

Handi:)

Handiman
05-19-2010, 04:37 PM
I have some sad news. We have severed our relationship with Gambling I Q due to some differences in how to go about growing our two sites. As a result we will not be offering daily cash prizes during our contests.

We will continue to operate our live webcasts as we have continued to do in the past.

It is our desire to make the webcasts available to all sites and not to keep them secret and only available to a select few. We have a lot of fun and welcome all who want to play to join us.

We will be offering cash prize money in the future but on our terms. Terms that will be beneficial to all and not just a few.

Respectfully Submitted,
Handi:confused: