PDA

View Full Version : The Power of the Customer-Can make or Break a Race Track

Igeteven
05-18-2010, 01:11 PM
With the power of the internet and the ADW, we as players can put our money where we want.

Just think about it, one minute one is in Kentucky then New York, then California.

We as players can and will choose where we play, Track Management thought for years, that they owned us. Not so anymore.

Here in California, management is learning a very hard lesson that the customer is in control not the race track.

That's why tracks are now competing for the betting dollar except California, still we are in the stone age, however, things will change by the end of the year to the better, (I hope so)

With Stronach trying to gain control of all racing here in California, I hope he has a plan to bring California back to be #1,

Any other comments

Stillriledup
05-18-2010, 04:13 PM
With the power of the internet and the ADW, we as players can put our money where we want.

Just think about it, one minute one is in Kentucky then New York, then California.

We as players can and will choose where we play, Track Management thought for years, that they owned us. Not so anymore.

Here in California, management is learning a very hard lesson that the customer is in control not the race track.

That's why tracks are now competing for the betting dollar except California, still we are in the stone age, however, things will change by the end of the year to the better, (I hope so)

With Stronach trying to gain control of all racing here in California, I hope he has a plan to bring California back to be #1,

Any other comments

You hope Stronach 'has a plan'?

Seriously les?

His only plan is to 'sit down wid de horzemen'. Maybe he can 'sit down wid de horzemen' and figure out how to take more money from the horseplayers and give it to the trainers so they can buy a new Lexus.

Igeteven
05-19-2010, 12:51 AM
You hope Stronach 'has a plan'?

Seriously les?

His only plan is to 'sit down wid de horzemen'. Maybe he can 'sit down wid de horzemen' and figure out how to take more money from the horseplayers and give it to the trainers so they can buy a new Lexus.

I hope so, before the whole thing goes down the tolit

Robert Goren
05-19-2010, 01:09 AM
They are breaking race tracks all over the country. Instead of fixing the problems with their customers, they beg for money from slots.:rolleyes:

Stillriledup
05-19-2010, 01:10 AM
I hope so, before the whole thing goes down the tolit

It might just be me, but everytime i hear Uncle Frankie's voice i look out my window in my driveway to see if i just bought a used car.