PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Saratoga

Suff
07-26-2003, 06:54 AM
Jumping in the shower and heading out the door to go up to the SPA for the day.....

Here's some horses that are paying for my Gas, Tolls, and food.

r1

Deputy Director

Congress park

r3..not 2 (passing on 2nd)

Commendation

Talking Tough

r4

If all the speed sticks, and the track is fast... I like Jayar to get right back in the winners circle. Need all the speeds and the right surface for this bet.

r5..

Difficult race to read. Victory Gallop has a Foal in here and that makes the race interesting enough for me. To watch close or to take a swing at I have'nt decided.

I don't like the VG foal... I'm just very curious about VG's sire ability going short. I like the 7 in here enough that i'll give him a hard look in the paddock. 15K stud fee. 67K yearling purchase has some early GO

In the Diane. I like John Ward's Horse. Snow Dance.

In the Test I like Country Romance in the 1 or 2 spot at a middle number.

Good luck.

Be back around midnight... I'll have new INFO for the PA trip attendee's as I am doing some work for the trip while I am there today. It's go time. Suff's gettin Jiggy with it and working all my angles hard for some sweets for the PA crowd in August.

Booo yea.

WINMANWIN
07-26-2003, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sufferindowns
[B]Jumping in the shower and heading out the door to go up to the SPA for the day.....

Here's some horses that are paying for my Gas, Tolls, and food.

r1

Deputy Director

Congress park

Way to cap'em Suffman in the 1st. Ran 1st and 2nd to NAIL the all Velasquez Exacta.

Hammerhead
07-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Suffrin like that 6 horse myself. Have in the exotics and by itself
:cool:

Suff
07-27-2003, 12:24 PM
Hammerhead

That 6 went at 16-1 , but played more like a 7-1 in exotics.

$31.00 exacta with 7/5 over a 16-1. Very light.

but paid 9 bucks in middle. Very heavy under a 7-5 in a short field.

gut says a whale had the exacta for 500 or a 1000 tickets.

Btw Hammer

I have 24 reserved seats for Travers day... but only expecting about 15 for day one. There's a seat for you if you 'd like to come for Travers day. If You jump in now...I may be able to break off two for you and you can bring a friend or your wife for the day.

Hammerhead
07-28-2003, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the offer. I will have to wait tell the 5th of August to let you know. Work scheduling can put a damper on it. Since I am a 1 man band I have to cover all bases. Would love to go. I have never been to Saratoga. What are the Dates for that time period?

May have a friend that would enjoy it also. But use the ducets before if you can just in case I can not make it.

Thanks again for the great offer.

BKHammer :cool: