View Full Version : Alabama AG Commisioner......Ad

JustRalph
05-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Now that's a Political Ad!!

jU7fhIO7DG0

Tom
05-16-2010, 04:04 PM
BINGO!

We need more straight talk, and believe me, people with active brains are listening to this type of stiff.

Libs have no clue what is going on! :lol:

JustRalph
05-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I love the Dog Tags and Marine Corp pin.......on top of the constitution....nice........

Anybody still have their dog tags?

Robert Goren
05-16-2010, 05:17 PM
First time I have ever seen a gun in an ad for someone running for political office. What is he going to shoot, a bale of cotton?

JustRalph
05-16-2010, 05:25 PM
First time I have ever seen a gun in an ad for someone running for political office. What is he going to shoot, a bale of cotton?

Those in the Tyrannical Government,,,,,,,,,,,,just as the 2nd Amendment was intended

fast4522
05-16-2010, 05:26 PM
It is about time, tough SOB who is not willing to take prisoners. If this ad works expect to see much more around the 6 PM to catch the eyes of people sick of the BS. Great post!

boxcar
05-16-2010, 05:33 PM
BINGO!

We need more straight talk, and believe me, people with active brains are listening to this type of stiff

Libs have no clue what is going on! :lol: emphasis mine

:lol: :lol: Now, contrast that message with this one by Woody Allen:

Woody Allen: “It Would be Good if Obama Could be Dictator for a few Years”…

Woody Allen is a “big fan” of the president of the United States Barack Obama, To the point where you think you should be a dictator for a few years to carry out all his plans.

“I’m thrilled with Obama, I think it’s great. The Republican Party should get out of their way and stop trying to hurt him,” Allen said flatly in an interview with Spanish media in Cannes Film Festival, Where he presented out of competition, his last film Will You Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.

In his view, the current U.S. president is “cool” and getting to do good things. So “it would be good,” he added if it could be a dictator for a few years, because it could make a lot of good stuff quickly. “

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/05/15/woody-allen-it-would-be-good-if-obama-could-be-dictator-for-a-few-years/#comment-171646

Good Grief! He can't even speak good English! :bang: :bang: A Hollywood Elitist Moron who has to be brain dead. :rolleyes: Now the $64, question becomes: How many Americans' brains are inactive and active?

Hey, Goren, that guy is carryin' that rifle to shoot the walking dead. Count on it. It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it. :D

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
05-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Funny. I would have thought a Red State like Alabama wouldn't need fixing. :jump:

boxcar
05-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Funny. I would have thought a Red State like Alabama wouldn't need fixing. :jump:

It wouldn't if it seceded from the Union.

Boxcar

Robert Goren
05-17-2010, 12:09 AM
It wouldn't if it seceded from the Union.

BoxcarSometimes I wish the south had won the civil war (although a lot southerners seem to think they did). Then we would not have to pay for the clean up after their hurricanes and oil spills. JMO

ArlJim78
05-17-2010, 12:17 AM
another pretty good ad from Vermont.

F1W8lZrEvOg

bigmack
05-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Both of those ads show the lack of creativity with stiff Repub's.

No shortage of creative ideas amongst people with experience that hold similar values. They ought to spend a couple of sheckles and hire people that could position them more favorably.

Neither of those ads would ever be aired in a broadcast world with their times. They're mere internet ads that won't see much of the light of day.

boxcar
05-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Sometimes I wish the south had won the civil war (although a lot southerners seem to think they did). Then we would not have to pay for the clean up after their hurricanes and oil spills. JMO

I, too, wish the South had won. Look at all the money Southerners would be saving: They wouldn't have to pay for ObamaCare. They wouldn't have to contribute toward the numerous welfare and entitlement programs for all the lazy deadbeats up north lining up for ObamaBucks, etc., etc. I mean -- we're talking big bucks here.

Boxcar

hazzardm
05-17-2010, 06:16 PM
I, too, wish the South had won. Look at all the money Southerners would be saving: They wouldn't have to pay for ObamaCare. They wouldn't have to contribute toward the numerous welfare and entitlement programs for all the lazy deadbeats up north lining up for ObamaBucks, etc., etc. I mean -- we're talking big bucks here.

Boxcar

You may be on to something. We could get allow the northern states to be rid of the ones that lead the nation in bankruptcy, poverty, disaster relief, KKK, and remedial education. I bet cotton pickers are getting $8-10 per hour these days. But can we still come down to visit for winter vacation?

boxcar
05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
You may be on to something. We could get allow the northern states to be rid of the ones that lead the nation in bankruptcy, poverty, disaster relief, KKK, and remedial education. I bet cotton pickers are getting $8-10 per hour these days. But can we still come down to visit for winter vacation?

No "may" about it. I am onto something. But methinks you're a big believer in fairy tales if you actually believe the drivel you wrote. Just off the top of my head: NY, NJ, MD, MI, CA. All lib states in the toilet bowl in more ways than one! I'll take the South any day over the North. I would to God that the South would rise up and secede from the Union. The South (and all other like-minded states) need to sever their ties with all the cancerous states.

Boxcar

newtothegame
05-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Sometimes I wish the south had won the civil war (although a lot southerners seem to think they did). Then we would not have to pay for the clean up after their hurricanes and oil spills. JMO

Your a funny guy....you wish to reap the benefits of louisiana oil...(as in the price of fuels throughout the country...but you wish to have no part of it when something goes wrong....GREAT SLUETHING AGAIN.....
By the way...do you feel the same way when tornadoes come roaring through nebraska and FEMA steps in and helps? Does your state turn down gov't help???

NJ Stinks
05-17-2010, 08:36 PM

Boxcar

Yep. That great southern state - your state Florida - is #2 when it comes to people with their hands out for Medicare entitlements.

I'll tell you what, Johnny Yuma. If the south secedes, whose gonna pay for those Medicare entitlement folks in FL? Alabama? Oh that's right. You paid your fair share for that entitlement when you worked. :lol:

Go ahead. Secede. It will be interesting to watch the flock fly back up north for the winter! :D

Oh yea. Mustn't forget the link:

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparetable.jsp?ind=290&cat=6

boxcar
05-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Yep. That great southern state - your state Florida - is #2 when it comes to people with their hands out for Medicare entitlements.

I'll tell you what, Johnny Yuma. If the south secedes, whose gonna pay for those Medicare entitlement folks in FL? Alabama? Oh that's right. You paid your fair share for that entitlement when you worked. :lol:

Go ahead. Secede. It will be interesting to watch the flock fly back up north for the winter! :D

Oh yea. Mustn't forget the link:

http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comparetable.jsp?ind=290&cat=6

Florida is only in the South geographically. Most southern states don't consider Florida to be "Southern" ideologically since the vast majority of people living here are transplanted Northerners mainly from NY, NJ, IL, PA, OH, MD, CT and MA, which accounts for why Florida is so screwy electorally. I have lived in some parts of the real South for a while, and I can tell you Florida is NOT a Southern state -- not by a long shot!

Boxcar

JustRalph
06-17-2010, 06:27 PM
He didn't win.........but he changed the complexion of the race and now is endorsing one of the candidates..........check it out........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GabMEHfCjT0

And this time he cranks off a round!! :lol:

GaryG
06-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Florida is only in the South geographically. Most southern states don't consider Florida to be "Southern" ideologicallyActually, we will claim the panhandle and south about as far as Alachua. Residents of that area identify more with Georgia. The rest of the state is New New York and nuevo Cuba. A tourist with a Florida plate around here gets treated like one from New York or Jersey, if you know what I mean.

46zilzal
06-17-2010, 06:53 PM
Actually, we will claim the panhandle and south about as far as Alachua. Residents of that area identify more with Georgia. The rest of the state is New New York and nuevo Cuba. A tourist with a Florida plate around here gets treated like one from New York or Jersey, if you know what I mean.
Where is Lanett or Valley relative to that area? Valley used to be called River View where the Martex towel mills were located.