PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant idea for airport security

highnote
05-15-2010, 04:35 PM
Here's an idea from a high school classmate of mine shared:

"Here's an idea I heard that I like: Rather than spending money on high tech scanning devices in airports, we instead build chambers designed to forcibly detonate explosive materials and have everyone entering security pass through that chamber. If you're not carrying a bomb, then you've got nothing to worry about!"

boxcar
05-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Here's an idea from a high school classmate of mine shared:

"Here's an idea I heard that I like: Rather than spending money on high tech scanning devices in airports, we instead build chambers designed to forcibly detonate explosive materials and have everyone entering security pass through that chamber. If you're not carrying a bomb, then you've got nothing to worry about!"

The problem with that otherwise excellent idea is that too many Muslims would get blown up and we know how sensitive BO is about his Muslim faith, which he once said was "my Muslim faith". I don't he'd stand too see too many of his brothers and sisters blown up.

Boxcar

toetoe
05-15-2010, 05:06 PM
The problem with that otherwise excellent idea is that too many Muslims would get blown up and we know how sensitive BO is about his Muslim faith, which he once said was "my Muslim faith". I don't he'd stand too see too many of his brothers and sisters blown up.

Boxcar

Maybe if the Scold-in-Chief apologized for the chamber ahead of time ? Just a thought.

boxcar
05-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Maybe if the Scold-in-Chief apologized for the chamber ahead of time ? Just a thought.

That might work...if some government dignitary was also stationed at each chamber to bow to all Mideastern looking people just before they entered. That would show that the U.S. has lots of respect for the people of the Religion of Piece(s). Kinda like racial profiling in reverse.... :D

Boxcar