PDA

View Full Version : post parades...

toussaud
05-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Pimlico please explain to me exactly what i'm supposed to be looking at here...

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy99/ghostzapper/whatthef.jpg

the funny thing is, wagon limit was gray, heck i don't know if you are talking about the horse or the pony! puts a big freaking damper on my day, i don't bet on a horse i can' tsee and i can't see anything worth a damn here.

Greyfox
05-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I suggest you "google" Joe Takach's website if you want to know what to look for in Post Parades.
Otherwise, you should be looking at the pretty girls along the rail on sunny days.
(By the way, in the above picture, the grey saddle pony looks just as alert as the one the jockey is on.)

tzipi
05-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Bad shot of the post parade. They should always show a side view. Wagon Limit retired a ways back. Good horse though.

neumies boy
05-15-2010, 09:06 PM
The horse being shown is #3 Rehoboth. Wagon Limit is being listed as the sire. The dam is also listed. The horse's name is listed to the left on the same line as the jockey and owners/trainer. They are not trying to say that Wagon Limit is running.

WinterTriangle
05-15-2010, 11:42 PM
the glare during the Preakness was really bad too. Had trouble seeing the horses really as well as I wanted

toussaud
05-16-2010, 12:40 AM
it wasn't great but it was bearable. i saw enough of jackson bend to include him in my exotics (still didn't hit)

i played hollywood park all day long other than that. it got so bad by the end of the day.. you know i am curious jsut to where they even put the camera to get those angles.

ukbro00
05-16-2010, 12:42 AM
I don't think any of the responses are in line with the original post. He is well aware that Wagon Limit was not running today, and was just pointing out that the camera angles for the post parades at Pimlico are so bad that you cannot see anything that would help you pick a horse.

JPinMaryland
05-16-2010, 01:22 AM
I don't think any of the responses are in line with the original post. He is well aware that Wagon Limit was not running today, and was just pointing out that the camera angles for the post parades at Pimlico are so bad that you cannot see anything that would help you pick a horse.

It's not at all clear that the OP knew WL was not running. He said WL was grey and noticed that the pony alongside is grey. It's not written very clearly.

Greyfox
05-16-2010, 01:36 AM

Right. I think we knew that.
So you add a post saying none of the responses are in line with the original post. You point out that you cannot see anything that would help you pick a horse. But that is what the original poster was saying, so what are you adding here?? What would you have expected the responses to be?? The sun is shining??

PaceAdvantage
05-17-2010, 04:28 AM
It's not at all clear that the OP knew WL was not running. He said WL was grey and noticed that the pony alongside is grey. It's not written very clearly.Still...you knew what he meant...unless you just became a fan....

FenceBored
05-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Wagon Limit (http://www.pedigreequery.com/wagon+limit) is a chestnut, not a gray.

pvAl0f1rm70