PDA

View Full Version : new Duo-Pix software

Ricky T
07-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Hi everyone. Im just curious if anyone has purchased or tried the new software from Bud Smith creator of selectwin for harness races. Its called Duo-Pix and apparently its for thoroughbreds as well as the standardbreds. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tom
07-25-2003, 07:40 PM
The woodwork......out from under the woodwork.

lousycapper
07-25-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Tom
The woodwork......out from under the woodwork.

The AARDVARK sez, "Whaadaa you mean we're out of termites?" :D :D :D

-L.C.

Ricky T
07-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Thank you Tom for that informative response. 2 things. One, i dont think my question was that unreasonable and 2 isnt the purpose of this board to find out information whether or not u agree with the question being asked. After all isnt this section have to do with software related topics? I believe Andy Warhol said everyone may achieve at least 15 minutes of fame. I think Tom your on overdraft now. Cheers.

Speed Figure
07-25-2003, 09:00 PM
RPM sells the program. It saids close to 75% winner's on 1st & 2nd picks for Harness. For Thoroughbreds close to 62% on 1st & 2nd picks. The program works with TrackMaster pp's and sells for $99!

Tom
07-25-2003, 09:40 PM
OK,
I will apologize.
Your post started out so very similar to those by a bunch of hucksters I was thinking here we go again.
But I searched your previous posts and you have never been one of those guys after asking about several other books/methods.
Must be getting a little paranoid here lately.
Like I say, I pegged you wrong and I am sorry.