R8 Short People
R10 Extender N
R13 Built To Win
Woodbine
R4 The Lady is Lucky
R5 Franco to Go N
R9 Prince Rama A
R11 Arukiddinme
Some harness winners listed due to a heavy demand from my e-mail. LOL The notes from people who will remain nameless LOL

Suff
07-25-2003, 03:04 PM
larry and JoeG can't be far behind this post...

How's your crew doing Mel?

We gonna bump into you up North in a few weeks Mel?

I hope so.

JoeG
07-25-2003, 10:56 PM
melman:

Great call on the 8th race at BigM . Only paid $47.60 to win, but we'll let this one slide ;)

Enjoy the big races tomorrow at BigM. Will handicap them but don't know if I'll be able to play 'em.

.....and yes I'm not far behind.......

pjd888
07-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Nice job cappin at the BigM Mel!
-I bet the 8th and had to leave-just checked the results and was happily surprised! I had a little across and 1 tri...only wished I'd bet the rest! Hope you killed em-and keep cashin.
Pete:cool:

Que
07-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Mel,

As always, you're still the "buggy pickin' guru." With those prices, I can understand why you still like cappin' the "buggy" races. (BTW, I had the winner in the 11th at MNR last night (aka this morning)--a good claiming pick at 9-1; unfortunately, I was out at the bars too late last night to post my claiming picks for the historical record, so I'm still in the red.) Anyway, keep going with those great harness picks, but just send me a private email with the $40 winners. Best Regards, Que.

Tom
07-26-2003, 10:58 AM
Going trotting tonight...Batavia Downs, live and in person.
Plus simos of all the harness tracks running.
Got a lock for you at the BIg B tonight.......Zippy Chippy!
He's racing Miss Batavia, a harness horse.
Last year, when he beat a baseball player, he was parked out the whole trip and had no cover...like him right back! :p

melman
07-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Suff, if this back of mine gets better hope to meet up with you but do not count on me for the Toga Party.
JoeG will try for a little larger price next time. You do great work for Harness with your files also a very good advertising for Dave's HSH as you have been white hot in the War Room the last couple of weeks.
Que: Bars in Bangkok?? who would have thunk it>> LOL A little less time in those places Mr Q so that you can forward me your claiming picks in time. LOL
pdj888: Glad you had a slice of that last night and Suff has some ideas for you on at home betting in the state of New Jersey.[list] Tom: Very interesting race tonight at Batavia, is there a morning line on that match up?

melman
07-27-2003, 06:03 PM
At Balmoral
Race 6 Wrap Up Jonathon
Race 8 Parkland's Rocket

Tom
07-27-2003, 06:53 PM
Good night at Batavia Saturday - caught 5 winners - 4 double digits - using the oiont system in Ron Roblin's book on harness racing (1970's - whole book based on Batavia/Buffalo Raceway).
Neat method - dosen' t look at times at all. Pretty easy to remember and I can do a race in about 3-5 minutes.
Going to go globa with it and play as many tracks as I can at night.....as long as it hold up.

melman
07-27-2003, 08:23 PM
Nice work at Batavia Mr Tom. Do you have any photo's of the BIG race at Batavia with Zippy and Miss Batavia??? Zippy on a roll must be the jock change. LOL