PDA

View Full Version : 'Perfect Trip' Harness Handicapping Software

trying2win
05-14-2010, 02:01 AM
I was reading about this new harness handicapping software on the market, lately at ebay.com. It caught my curiousity. It's called PERFECT TRIP. I was just wondering if anyone purchased it yet, and would like to offer some opinions on it.

Apparently, it's a fully-automated handicapping software that uses the TRACKMASTER .exe data files. They give a screen shot of this product on their website at www.harnessracingsoftware.com ...Click on the words 'PERFECT TRIP' near the top of the home page, if you wish to see a screen shot of this software.

In my opinon, there are a few drawbacks to this software to start with:

1. The price....they want $129.00 U.S. for it. At that asking price, you'd think they'd let the user try out a downloadable demo at home on a trial basis, and be able to test it out using TRACKMASTER data files.

2. They give a very brief online video of the product, but in my opinion that doesn't show me very much.

3. I don't see any money back guarantee listed, if a customer is not happy with the product.

4. No reviews listed by PHILLIPS RACING NEWSLETTER for example, or by the vendor, with an actual workout test of say 100 playable races over one track or several tracks.

--This harness handicapping product may be an excellent tool for all I know, but I think this vendor needs to show more or offer more with this product, before I'd consider buying it.

T2W

beaucap
05-14-2010, 11:38 AM
I was reading about this new harness handicapping software on the market, lately at ebay.com. It caught my curiousity. It's called PERFECT TRIP. I was just wondering if anyone purchased it yet, and would like to offer some opinions on it.

Apparently, it's a fully-automated handicapping software that uses the TRACKMASTER .exe data files. They give a screen shot of this product on their website at www.harnessracingsoftware.com (http://www.harnessracingsoftware.com) ...Click on the words 'PERFECT TRIP' near the top of the home page, if you wish to see a screen shot of this software.

In my opinon, there are a few drawbacks to this software to start with:

1. The price....they want $129.00 U.S. for it. At that asking price, you'd think they'd let the user try out a downloadable demo at home on a trial basis, and be able to test it out using TRACKMASTER data files.

2. They give a very brief online video of the product, but in my opinion that doesn't show me very much.

3. I don't see any money back guarantee listed, if a customer is not happy with the product.

4. No reviews listed by PHILLIPS RACING NEWSLETTER for example, or by the vendor, with an actual workout test of say 100 playable races over one track or several tracks.

--This harness handicapping product may be an excellent tool for all I know, but I think this vendor needs to show more or offer more with this product, before I'd consider buying it.

T2W

It's the same company that had that pacemaster program. The one with the green background. Now it's black. You inputted the results and now you can download them. Don't have the program but it sounds the same as the orginial. If your looking for a good program go to http://www.intergate.com/~misal/index.htm

They will let you download a demo. Only for the first 3 races as many as you wish. It also gives you the horses times and not the leaders. It has a number of other good handicapping data. Download the Harness Helper Pro DDCH-PRO. It has a section where you can put in weights. You look and be the judge. I purchased it and i been having success with it. Good customer service also.

GOOD LUCK.....trying2win
Bo

trying2win
05-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Beaucap:

Thanks for your input.

T2W

bkeefe
12-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Which downloadable exe do you need yo use for perfect trip? I know Trackmaster has HarnessPro, Plus, and basic. Does perfect trip require a specific one?

Ray2000
12-19-2013, 10:12 AM
MRO software has been around a long time. I bought the 2008 version about the same time I bought Pandy's Diamond.

Perfect Trip won the Trackmaster Developers Challenge for software programs

http://www.trackmaster.com/retail/3rdparty.htm#harness

I cannot comment on how good it is performance wise, I don't have the latest version.

rog9170
03-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Has there been any updates on the pandy software

pandy
03-02-2015, 12:16 PM
the latest upgrade was last October. It is Version 19.1.1.

Those of you who use it, I'd suggest trying out all of the options, including option M, which is very good for two turn tracks.