PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article

Dave Schwartz
07-24-2003, 08:23 PM
I thought I'd celebrate my "backness" with this interesting (but I believe old) article.

http://www.anncoulter.org/columns/2001/122001.htm

Tom
07-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Not only back, but back with a bang!
Great article. All I can say is C H A R G E !

JustRalph
07-25-2003, 01:10 AM
I think Ann Coulter is great.......and she tells it like it is. Fantastic Vocabulary and there is nothing more sexy than a sharp convervative woman. She is a little thin for my taste, but we could fatten her up a little! :D

GameTheory
07-25-2003, 03:14 AM
She's a bit extreme for me. I don't think her antics and wild statements help the conservative cause too much. Then again I'm not strictly conservative -- I'm more libertarian (except on foreign policy) and dislike extremism on both sides.

Lefty
07-25-2003, 01:27 PM
Kudos, to Ann Coulter. Thanks, Dave. Also love Laura Ingraham.
Who says Republicans are intimidated by smart women? Oh, that would be the Democrats.

Jaguar
07-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Dave, Ann is the greatest.

Glad you're back!

All the best,

Jaguar

doophus
07-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Ann Coulter,,,,,,,,

Her new "structured" rendering, Treason...., really tortures the Dem's visa vis the Jos. McCarthy era.

She shows, and I've only read about half the book, the rush to appease Jos. Stalin and Mao Tse Tung and their ilk during the late stages of WWII and the years immediately thereafter. While she's rougher on the Dem's she certainly doesn't pull any punches with the 'Pubs, otherwise known as "Dem-wannabee's" (my term).

A rather attractive well-educated young lady who knows, IMO, what and why she's saying something, and she is certainly easier to watch than Barney Frank's kid sister.

Do yourself a favor by obtaining and reading the book. Each of my kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids will receive an autographed copy this Christmas.

Good reading!

George

freeneasy
07-26-2003, 01:58 PM
next time i go to a party, iam gonna give her a call, see if shes free for a date, pal

JustRalph
07-26-2003, 07:16 PM
That picture on her website with the rifle was pretty cool too! From one Redneck to another "Saluuuute!"

fmazur
07-26-2003, 07:19 PM
The thing I like about Ann is that she drives the Liberals absolutely nuts. She is the female Rush Limbaugh and that alone makes her worthy.

Tom
07-27-2003, 06:46 PM
Deep Throat is back on the job. I met up with him in the basement of a Chinnese restaraunt on the west side of DC...he is celebrating the 30th anniversery of Watergate and only had a few minutes for me, but here is what he had:
"This is virgin territory for Democrats - they never before viewed lying as a negative. Their last president was called "an unusually good liar" by a sitting Democratic senator. Their last vice president couldn't say "pass the salt" without claiming to have invented salt. Having only just discovered the intriguing new concept of being offended by lies, the Democrats are having a jolly old time calling Bush a liar. But they can't quite grasp the concept of a lie as connoting something that is - at a minimum - untrue. "

http://www.anncoulter.org/default.htm