PDA

View Full Version : Beau Biden's stroke

46zilzal
05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
41 year old suffered a mild cerebrovascular accident (CVA)....Has to be some underlying undiagnosed cause in a patient of that age.

cj's dad
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Possible brain overload trying to understand what in tne hell his old man is talking about !

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Possible brain overload trying to understand what in tne hell his old man is talking about !

:lol:

...Has to be some underlying undiagnosed cause in a patient of that age.

Uh, oh... sounds like a possible pre-existing condition... I hope that part of the bill kicks in before 2032... we all know how insurance companies all operate at all times...

JustRalph
05-12-2010, 05:48 PM
I believe he was involved in a serious car wreck when he was about two years old. His mother and sister were killed. Could be an old injury, who knows

Robert Goren
05-12-2010, 06:17 PM
I think he might be eligible for VA care, but I am not sure.

JustRalph
05-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I think he might be eligible for VA care, but I am not sure.

he is a vet, why wouldn't he be?

He can do better than that..........though

so.cal.fan
05-12-2010, 08:54 PM
46z?

If someone has a serious brain injury, wouldn't they be prone to these things?

The fact this man was in a very serious car accident, seems to me it would have to be considered.

Robert Goren
05-12-2010, 10:51 PM
he is a vet, why wouldn't he be?

He can do better than that..........though I know, He is an employee of the state Del. He undoubtedly has Insurance through the the state.

46zilzal
05-13-2010, 12:06 AM
46z?

If someone has a serious brain injury, wouldn't they be prone to these things?

The fact this man was in a very serious car accident, seems to me it would have to be considered.
Often. I lost a good friend when he was in his late 30's to the aftermath of an injury he received in Vietnam...His helicopter crashed and he had numbness down one arm which persisted for a month then went away. Investigational apparatus at that time could not isolate any CNS problems.....Years later he was in a minor traffic accident, had a subdural hematoma and died the next day. Autopsy found that he had had a bleed from his original injury that had not been diagnosed then opened up again in the car crash.