PDA

View Full Version : National Crisis

hazzardm
05-12-2010, 11:36 AM
LONDON - A TV communications satellite is drifting out of control thousands of miles above the Earth, threatening to wander into another satellite's orbit and interfere with cable programming across the United States, the satellites' owners said Tuesday.

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/tv/93578659.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD 3aPc:_Yyc:aUUs

I've been think of changing to satellite ....

Robert Goren
05-12-2010, 11:40 AM
It is all Obama's fault. :rolleyes:

Tom
05-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Got that straight, Bobby! :ThmbUp:

boxcar
05-12-2010, 01:08 PM

Wow! I lived long enough to see you finally get something right. :D

Boxcar

RaceBookJoe
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM

He's gotta stop FoxNews somehow right? :)

DJofSD
05-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Never let a crisis go to waste: too much stuff in space -- cancel NASA.

kenwoodall2
05-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Must be horsemen to blame= mostly MTV and womwn's channels controlled by Galaxy 15 and AMC 11!

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I just hope that it takes out those I-pads and I-phones, X-boxes, Playstations, those things I can't operate that are purveyors of misinformation and irresponsible rehetoric.

hazzardm
05-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I just hope that it takes out those I-pads and I-phones, X-boxes, Playstations, those things I can't operate that are purveyors of misinformation and irresponsible rehetoric.

The PS3 may be the greatest piece of electronic manufacturing of all time !

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2010, 02:54 PM
The PS3 may be the greatest piece of electronic manufacturing of all time !

When I used to live right outside the stable gate in the track trailer park, I had no cable, no satellite, no computer... I got two channels that showed Judge Mathis and King of the Hill for the entire hour or three between when I put my Tony's Pizza in the microwave and when I fell asleep... so one day.. I saw a Poker game for the Playstation and took all of my gambling income from earlier in the week and impulsively bought one. I got home, hooked it all up to my 13" 1989-ese model Kwakasuzi brand television and popped in the Poker game.

The damn game was made for Hi-Def or something and I couldn't even see the hole cards... much less the chip amounts... or dialogue... or information...

It has been sitting in a box in my closet for three years.

hazzardm
05-12-2010, 02:58 PM
When I used to live right outside the stable gate in the track trailer park, I had no cable, no satellite, no computer... I got two channels that showed Judge Mathis and King of the Hill for the entire hour or three between when I put my Tony's Pizza in the microwave and when I fell asleep... so one day.. I saw a Poker game for the Playstation and took all of my gambling income from earlier in the week and impulsively bought one. I got home, hooked it all up to my 13" 1989-ese model Kwakasuzi brand television and popped in the Poker game.

The damn game was made for Hi-Def or something and I couldn't even see the hole cards... much less the chip amounts... or dialogue... or information...

It has been sitting in a box in my closet for three years.

PS3 for HighDef, PS2 for StdDef

skate
05-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Pull the plug babe, NOW!

JustRalph
05-12-2010, 05:42 PM
as long as it takes Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn off the air for a while........

I am all for it.........(shh....don't let my wife hear that)