PDA

View Full Version : youbet system down?

acorn54
05-11-2010, 06:24 PM
as of 630pm here on long island newyork can't get to youbet site and login
anyone having this problem?
called up and they said no problems on their end.

sjk
05-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Working fine here.

Learned Hand35
05-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Fine here since 6 central time.

falconridge
05-11-2010, 09:51 PM
I've had no luck at all with multiple attempts to log in over at least the past two hours. :mad: :bang:

acorn54
05-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I've had no luck at all with multiple attempts to log in over at least the past two hours. :mad: :bang:
curious if you called them and what they told you

falconridge
05-11-2010, 10:14 PM
as of 630pm here on long island newyork can't get to youbet site and login
anyone having this problem?
called up and they said no problems on their end.
I, too, called youbet. Herewith, what I learned in my telephone exchange with a youbet customer "service" representative:

ybc"s"r: "Uh, ... I dunno ... . Maybe it has something to do with your internet service provider."

falconridge: "Everything else--email, internet, including another prominent ADW, is working; maybe it has something to do with youbet."

ybc"s"r: "Uh, I dunno ... maybe. Sorry, I really don't know anything. Thank you for using youbet."

:lol: :( :mad: :bang:

Tom
05-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Working here at 10:20 pm est.

Falcon, I must have talked that same guy a few years ago.:rolleyes:
Got so bad I closed my account with them.

About 6 months later, I tried again and it worked.
No one there ever had a clue what was going on. I suspect that at You Bet, when they flush the toilets, they all go "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" :p

Hammerhead
05-12-2010, 07:16 AM
I was told that it was there problem and they were working on it. as of 6PM last evening. A friend of mine 15 miles away could get on as normal.

Just tried it at 7:30AM eastern time and it is working.

HUSKER55
05-12-2010, 11:09 AM
I had that problem the other day and believe it or not the IT rep did call me and worked for over an hour trying to figure it out.

In the end what he said was that they control the page and they have monitors that they monitor to make sure the program is running.

In short, it is your browser. I ended up haveing to reload windows 7 and my browser program to get the thing to work.

He also told me that sometimes multiple browsers on a computer will cause conflict.

I entered their web page under the trusted file under internet options and so far no more problems

I am not that savey with computers so hope this helps. My idea of working on my computer is to get the grand kids to carry it into the repair shop. ;)

acorn54
05-12-2010, 11:55 AM
as of 12 noon wednesday i was able to get on with no modifications to my computer.
odd-anyway glad i am up and running again on youbet.