PDA

View Full Version : Shameful.......McCain ad

JustRalph
05-10-2010, 04:53 PM
r0lwusMxiHc

The Sheriff in this ad should be re-called immediately

DJofSD
05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I didn't understand the objection until I heard that last line.

Gag!

He's a two faced hypocrit. Oh ya, I almost forgot -- that's a prerequisite to be a politician.

McCain=Bush.

ArlJim78
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
it turns the stomach to see that. McCain sure has turned into one tough ole conservative cowboy for this election. at this pace his next ad will have him in fatigues, armed and wearing night vision goggles assisting the INS on a raid.

JustRalph
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
This the same guy who almost single handedly put through Amnesty for illegals a few years back :bang: :bang:

prospector
05-10-2010, 08:07 PM
This the same guy who almost single handedly put through Amnesty for illegals a few years back :bang: :bang:
a lot of us here have had enough mccain...just hope there's enough of us..

Tom
05-10-2010, 11:29 PM
The guy is useless. Worthless. Classless.

JustRalph
05-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I knew I had seen that look somewhere before...........Two old Cowboys

Robert Goren
05-10-2010, 11:34 PM
What is the shame is the crook that is running against him. You would think somewhere Arizona there would be someone better than J.D. Hayworth. JMO

bigmack
05-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Holy Mother of Brain Disorders!

I just saw that spot. Is this guy for real?

Get this old schmoe outta there with this rubbish.

prospector
05-11-2010, 10:18 AM
What is the shame is the crook that is running against him. You would think somewhere Arizona there would be someone better than J.D. Hayworth. JMO
we couldn't get tom to move here....:)

DJofSD
05-11-2010, 10:43 AM
we couldn't get tom to move here....:)
No way -- he can't play Finger Lakes from there.

Tom
05-11-2010, 11:11 AM
I can't play it from HERE! :mad:

BlueShoe
05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
You would think somewhere Arizona there would be someone better than J.D. Hayworth. JMO
JD was a good congressman and will make a fine senator. About the only man in Arizona that I can think of who might be better is Joe Arpaio, perhaps the most popular public figure in the state.

Robert Goren
05-11-2010, 12:06 PM
JD was a good congressman and will make a fine senator. About the only man in Arizona that I can think of who might be better is Joe Arpaio, perhaps the most popular public figure in the state.You have gotten to be kidding. This guy was involved in one scandal after another while in congress. In 2006 the voters in a heavily republican district gave him the boot after the Jack Abramoff scandal broke. That was even too much for a lot of republicans to stomach. The amazing thing is not that he will sell vote, how cheaply he will. JMO

newtothegame
05-11-2010, 04:28 PM
The year is 1907, one hundred and 3 years ago.

READ PRINT UNDER PICTURE!

http://webmail.aol.com/31650-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28221032&folder=NewMail&partId=4

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American.... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

DJofSD
05-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Thus spake the American Lion.

Bully!

Robert Goren
05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
I agree about the the citizenship and the language. People who come here to work should be come Americans. I also think that Americans who go overseas to work for an extended period of time should give up their citizenship. I know I am going to upset some Jews, but I don't like dual citizenship either. Everyone needs to pick. JMO

skate
05-11-2010, 06:40 PM

me thinks you are correct.

I mean, JD is a nice guy and all but...nadda

As a mater of fact while im at it, same goes for Harry Reid, NV. What do they have to replace Reid? Nadda, zip, nothing.

Result, same-old sameole, ole!

riskman
05-11-2010, 06:49 PM
If they ever finish the fence the last official act would be to shove McCain over to the Mexican side. We have to stop being suckers. Both parties are corrupt and are more than willing to march us into a Police State. Vote as many incumbent officeholders out.