PDA

View Full Version : Meanings of Icons ?

Fingal
05-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I've been incorporating the old Chromed version with my figures because I believe that if something is successful, don't try to make it better. The other day I downloaded 7.1 to take a look compared to older version, & while there was a read me folder for the icons description in the original, I can't find one here. While I can figure out what some are, what are ones such as S3, S2 & S1 ? Why are some in a darker black font & some light ? I would guess green numbers are turf, but then I saw a black, green, black.

Handiman
05-10-2010, 06:29 PM
The S3, S2, S1 stand for last three speed ratings. The bolds are from the same distance I believe. HeadHawg put this code in and so can't quite remember exactly but pretty sure that's right on the bolding. Green is turf number.

Handi:)

headhawg
05-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Handi,

You've done so much coding that you're forgetting what you've done. I changed the color scheme for turf (green) and mud (brown) and also for the FAST number but you added the bolded numbers. Now I know what the bold means. :D

HH

Handiman
05-11-2010, 04:50 PM
You are absolutely right. I have coded so much that everything just melds together in my head. I am working on handifast to code so you have the choice to create csv files with or without using results. I am in talks with a handicapper about doing a major project for him. I am also in the middle of writing a program for another capper, plus advising another guys on how to use certain aspects of a program I wrote a long time ago for him.

My head is spinning, but I think this is the reason God is keeping me alive, cause I keep saying yes to people who want programs done....:lol:

Handi:)