PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods withdraws from TPC Sawgrass

DJofSD
05-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Citing pain due to a neck injury, Tiger Woods has withdrawn from the TPC Sawgrass tournament.

Depending upon how Lefty finished today, he was suppose to get a world ranking of number 1. I think he gets it for sure now.

JustRalph
05-09-2010, 03:17 PM
That pain in his neck is called Elin

And that throbbing sensation is her lawyers hourly rate pounding in his head

He is on the hook for over 200 million plus child support

I predict a suck up party in the press. Led by someone like Wilbon.

Get ready for Tiger the injured victim.........

DJofSD
05-09-2010, 03:20 PM
That pain in his neck is called Elin

And that throbbing sensation is her lawyers hourly rate pounding in his head

He is on the hook for over 200 million plus child support

I predict a suck up party in the press. Led by someone like Wilbon.

Get ready for Tiger the injured victim.........
:3x: :lol: :ThmbUp:

098poi
05-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Phil would have to win today to become number one which doesn't seem likely. Unless Tiger comes back and plays like he used to it won't be long before he's knocked out of the top spot.

JustRalph
05-09-2010, 05:37 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37050771/ns/sports-golf/

looks like this guy isn't on Tiger's bandwagon...........if I remember right, this writer is normally a "tell it like it is" type anyway

‘Injury’ was just an excuse for Tiger to quit
It's amazing what a toxic waste dump golf superstar's life has become

http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Bylines/mugs/MSNBC%20Interactive/msnbc_celizic_mike.thumb.jpg

DJofSD
05-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Phil would have to win today to become number one which doesn't seem likely. Unless Tiger comes back and plays like he used to it won't be long before he's knocked out of the top spot.
Phil's not doing too well.

Yesterday, the talking heads were saying a top 5 finish was all he needed to be placed 1st on the world leader board.

DJofSD
05-09-2010, 06:01 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37050771/ns/sports-golf/

looks like this guy isn't on Tiger's bandwagon...........if I remember right, this writer is normally a "tell it like it is" type anyway

‘Injury’ was just an excuse for Tiger to quit
It's amazing what a toxic waste dump golf superstar's life has become

http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/Bylines/mugs/MSNBC%20Interactive/msnbc_celizic_mike.thumb.jpg

There's no doubt, this guy doesn't have any warm fuzzies for Tiger. Matter of fact, I think he revels in anything bad about Tiger.

I'll give Tiger the benefit of the doubt. He really could be having a problem that has been exaggerated by stress and nerves.

I just hope regardless of the situation -- B. S. excuse to quit or a real ailment -- he remembers there are still a lot of young kids that look up to him as the greatest golfer playing during their short life times. We still need the Vince Lombardi's of the world to set examples and not more Sprewell's, Rodman's or Bond's.

098poi
05-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I am a Tiger fan but now it's difficult to know when and if Tiger ever tell's the truth. BUT in this case I believe him. He is too competitive to make up a lame excuse and quit in the middle of a tournament if he really wasn't injured. I just hope it's not serious.

CBedo
05-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Whether the injury is real or not, Tiger's response to it is a new phenomena. The same guy who limped around on one leg, "toughing it out" to win the US Open, now seems to prefer to quit. It seemed as if he quit on his round last week, and now he withdraws this week.

I actually root for Tiger, and hope he's back in form soon, but something is definitely different in his head right now.

bigmack
05-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Bulging what?

NKczxlx5HPo

098poi
05-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Is that real? That's great! It's too good to make up.

DJofSD
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Poor Win, it certainly sounded like she said dick.

Greyfox
05-10-2010, 11:44 AM
He may have a bulging disk.
Just as likely though his head is a mess.
Therapy doesn't necessarily make anyone better. In fact some people are more screwed up after therapy than before.
And sunglasses? When is the last time you saw him playing in sunglasses??

DJofSD
05-10-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm sure he's still messed up inside. And, if the rumors vocalized on the Golf Channel yesterday are true, being served with divorce papers will certainly do that -- even if you know it coming.

PhantomOnTour
05-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Any remote chance the disk is bulging as a result of a 4 iron to the back/neck?

GaryG
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Tiger has become.....SERENA WILLIAMS!!

Tom
05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Tiger, that pounding in the back of your head is.....a NINE IRON! :D

DJofSD
05-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Hank Haney, Tiger's swing coach for the last six years, is no longer in Tiger's camp. What is being touted as a mutual agreement, Hank is withdrawing as his coach.

Tiger's certainly lost a lot in the last six months.

What's next?

Greyfox
05-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Hank Haney, Tiger's swing coach for the last six years, is no longer in Tiger's camp. What is being touted as a mutual agreement, Hank is withdrawing as his coach.

Tiger's certainly lost a lot in the last six months.

What's next?

Tiger needs a couch more than a coach.
The fact is, IMO, did he ever need a coach?
He knows his swing better than anyone.
What he doesn't know are his own Demons.