PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth joins in the fun...show your support...

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Monmouth Park has recently become an advertiser here at PaceAdvantage and all across the "HRF Ad Network" group of websites.

I think what they are offering in that ad would be of interest to many of us here, so when you see it appear every now and then in that square space reserved for "HRF Ad Network" advertisements (upper right of page), please take a moment to click on it and check it out.

By doing so, you'll be showing your love not only for PaceAdvantage.com (and I know you all love me), but also the fine folks at HRF Ad Network, allowing them to grow and bring added revenue to all the websites in the HRF Ad Network.

Disclaimer:

It doesn't matter whether the ad gets clicked on 0 times or 1,000 times, PaceAdvantage.com still receives the same amount of revenue regardless.

However, clicking on the ad and checking out what the sponsor is providing will show advertisers such as Monmouth Park that there is a worthwhile level of interest out there. This will in turn allow the good folks at HRF to continue to provide a way for PaceAdvantage.com and all the other websites in the HRF Ad Network to earn a little revenue, thereby justifying this incredible labor of love and these excruciatingly long hours just a tad (I kid you of course...I'm a kidder...I'd be doing this no matter what).

But seriously, I am more than grateful for the support shown our sponsors to date, and I know you guys will continue to show the love in this regard.

(This message not only endorsed but also encouraged by the good folks at HRF Ad Network).

andymays
05-08-2010, 11:00 AM
The upcoming Monmouth meet is going to have a major impact on Horse Racing in the United States this year. I'm looking forward to it. It would'nt surprise me if their daily average handle triples from last year.

Three good racing days a week is just right for me. :ThmbUp:

kenwoodall2
05-08-2010, 11:32 AM
OK.

SpotPlays
05-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Monmouth is probably going to kick Saratoga's butt this summer.

RichieP
05-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Wishing Monmouth Park a wildly successful meet and summer "cappers" everywhere the very best :ThmbUp:
:)

GaryG
05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
I have followed Mth for many years and will be there when I can.

fmolf
05-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I wonder how many dyed in the wool california trainers and owners are going to send horses to monmouth and/or saratoga a la doug o'neill?

kenwoodall2
05-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Beat you to it!!LOL!!
Don't many on this board do well at particular card conditions there?

ManeMediaMogul
05-10-2010, 06:57 AM
I wonder how many dyed in the wool california trainers and owners are going to send horses to monmouth and/or saratoga a la doug o'neill?

I know Mike Mitchell is sending a representative string to Monmouth and I'm sure plenty of others will too. How can you resist the purses? They are off the hook.

Horses will be dropping from the sky. It will be very difficult to win a $10,000 claiming race unless you have entered a $40,000 horse.