PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC's quest to find Tea Party racism

ArlJim78
05-07-2010, 05:29 PM
They are determined to look under every rock until they discover the white hoods (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/05/07/nbc_reporter_to_black_republican_are_you_aligning_ yourself_with_the_racism_in_the_tea_party.html).

funny thing is record numbers of black conservatives are supported by the tea party or are seeking the support of the tea party.

fyi, the man they are interviewing here, Allen West is going to be a presidential candidate someday for the Republicans, I'm sure of it.
video at the link

MSNBC HOST: Lt. Col., our time is limited, but my last question to you. The Tea Party has raised concerns that it may have, I guess, racism built in it. We have seen some racist signs at past events. People have said that is not apart of the Tea Party movement, but are African-American candidates aligning themselves with the Tea Party?

LT. COL. ALLEN WEST (RET.): Well, I don't think they're so much aligning themselves with the Tea Party. The principles and values I espouse: limited government, lower taxes, individual responsibility, accountability, liberty and honoring the traditions of our Constitutional Republic are connecting me with those grassroots Americans that attend Tea Party rallies. And I've spoken to four or five of those rallies and I've not seen any racist type of signs.

Lt. Col. Allen West, retired, is a Republican Florida Congressional candidate.

46zilzal
05-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Black conservatives? what are there about 14 in the country?

ArlJim78
05-07-2010, 06:10 PM
32 are running for national office this year as Republicans. a record.

johnhannibalsmith
05-07-2010, 06:20 PM

Why would you say such a thing? Stereotypical characterization of blacks? Stereotypical caharacterization of conservatives? Your post is about as ignorant as most of those signs you like to post denoting racists.

boxcar
05-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Why would you say such a thing? Stereotypical characterization of blacks? Stereotypical caharacterization of conservatives? Your post is about as ignorant as most of those signs you like to post denoting racists.

:lol: :lol: See...Zil just cannot help himself. He WILL step on the cow pies every time. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

skate
05-07-2010, 08:23 PM
32 are running for national office this year as Republicans. a record.

Yes sir, that's 32 and climbing and to hear some of them , they make a lot of sense, thank GOD, it's ....;) avout time, (as in devout), for those in Loma Lind villa.

ElKabong
05-07-2010, 08:26 PM

Got your hood on today, I see.

BlueShoe
05-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Somewhere along the way, just before making the above post, Zilly lost his decimal point. When he finds it, it should be inserted into the number, and then moved several places to the right.

newtothegame
05-08-2010, 12:16 AM

And you make the following statement in another thread.....
"Why anyone with an IQ above 80 can stomach that load of bull shit is beyond me. "
I have but one question zil.....Were you looking in a mirror when you made the above statement? Seems you've enlightened us all on who in particuliar had that 80 IQ. Stereotyping seems to be a lib way of life. You upset cause (to use your words) thats 14 less votes you all get????? :lol:

Tom
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
What a stupid statement from an alleged doctor.

GaryG
05-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Physician heal thyself.....Luke 4:23

fast4522
05-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I would suggest there were many more of them here in the USA when you deserted the country. I would also suggest that the statement is almost racist on your part, and grounds for banishment of your IP to post. But then I am not one who controls such things and could be viewed as someone who sometimes comes close to the line of where the limit should be.

jballscalls
05-08-2010, 12:42 PM

I can think of 6 or 7 myself that i know either here in Portland or in Cincinnati.

anyone else know who the other 7 or 8 are??

what a ridiculous statement

Robert Goren
05-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Where ever they are, They aren't serving in congress. The last black republican to serve in congress was J. C. Watts in 2003.

JustRalph
05-08-2010, 12:57 PM
I can name 3 that I know............narrowing it down ? :lol:

fast4522
05-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I worked with a gent from Cambridge Massachusetts who would often say that both his wife and daughter were both Republicans and go figure that. I also would qualify this guy as a outspoken black man who did not expect you to agree with him in order to be friends with him.

jballscalls
05-08-2010, 01:38 PM
were up to 13 now, 1 more to go! will the one remaining black conservative in the US please stand up!

Tom
05-08-2010, 04:47 PM
were up to 13 now, 1 more to go! will the one remaining black conservative in the US please stand up!

Present!

boxcar
05-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Wow! He's looks angry and he ain't even white. (I thought only white, bible clinging, gun totin' males ever got angry.) :eek: :eek: :eek: Is he threatening 46er with violence? Is this guy a card carryin' member of the TP? :eek: :eek:

Boxcar

RaceBookJoe
05-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow! He's looks angry and he ain't even white. (I thought only white, bible clinging, gun totin' males ever got angry.) :eek: :eek: :eek: Is he threatening 46er with violence? Is this guy a card carryin' member of the TP? :eek: :eek:

Boxcar

maybe 46 will have to taser him :)

rastajenk
05-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Don't tase the bro'!

cj's dad
05-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Not that Zilly needs defending but I do think he was jesting !!

bigmack
05-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Strap this on:

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=Xd6U6UqGaG

:lol: