PDA

View Full Version : The Press & The Folk

bigmack
05-07-2010, 02:55 AM
Can someone remind me of a time when there has ever been so much support from the folk for things that much of the media would prefer they be against and visa versa?

Are the Big 3 networks 'informing' people anymore or is the jig up?

The numbers on the HC Bill must have been similar.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/5_6_10_23_53_44.png
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2010/05/06/mrc-study-12-1-abc-cbs-and-nbc-rip-arizonas-immigration-law

ArlJim78
05-07-2010, 08:02 AM
The medias role is to dutifully disseminate and promote the progressive narrative. Part of that narrative is that white America is a seething cauldron of intolerant race haters.

while i do think the gig is up, and that a growing number of people have caught on to this, it still plays well with the clueless masses of the chronically outraged.

46zilzal
05-07-2010, 10:20 AM
The majority of the people question that law too.

boxcar
05-07-2010, 10:48 AM

Go back and read the piece again about the "new national medial polls". Furthermore, there are several states considering similar laws! And finally, who gives two flips!? Arizona is a sovereign state who is responsible for protecting ITS citizens. And ITS citizens overwhelmingly are in favor of the law. End of story.

I know you're going to say the State of AZ is wrong for bending to the will of the people. I know you're not in favor of the state governing by the consent of the people (except of course when an issue goes your way), but who gives two flips what Marxists like you believe?

Boxcar
P.S. I'll be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Cuba so that you can experience first hand what it means for people to be governed solely by the will of the state all the time, every time, each time.

hazzardm
05-07-2010, 11:00 AM
The medias role is to dutifully disseminate and promote the progressive narrative.

They became marketing whores a long time ago .....

Tom
05-07-2010, 11:54 AM
And the marketed Obama.

JustRalph
05-07-2010, 09:21 PM

not in arizona 70 percent approve. and they are the ones that count.

ArlJim78
05-07-2010, 09:38 PM
NLgZ1LWLlko

PaceAdvantage
05-08-2010, 11:22 AM
NLgZ1LWLlkoSo, it's a deadly serious issue. People are losing their lives, and President Obama is laughing?

I remember when the left here severely criticized President Bush for cracking a joke about WMDs...probably at that same correspondents' dinner years ago...they said how dare he joke about looking for WMDs while our boys and girls fight and die in Iraq.

Where is their outrage in this case?

fast4522
05-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Exactly what he is saying is laws and the United States Constitution do not apply to people of color as long as they are members of, or prospective members of his party. We as a people have to come to terms with the lack of integrity of those who bow to foreign kings and let people of any color face slaughter inside our homeland at the hands of illegals that should not be here in the first place.