Igeteven
05-06-2010, 11:28 PM
$144.00 dollar horse. watch the race on video, I think it was a little strange,

However, some one did hit the pick 6, the pick 3, the ex, tri, and the super,

How they did it, I will never know.

Any Comments. :confused: :confused:

salty
05-06-2010, 11:43 PM
If someone liked the 5 and decided the favorite was no good they could have done $1 5/all/all and $1 all/5/all tri's It would cost a mere $84 to take down nearly $9,000, same with the super someone might do the favorite keyed in the super, for a dollar it costs $840 for the 8/all/all/all, all/8/all/all, all/all/8/all, all/all/all/8 combinations. Whoever got it must have been happy. sadly I only had the 6.

Igeteven
05-07-2010, 05:13 AM
If someone liked the 5 and decided the favorite was no good they could have done $1 5/all/all and $1 all/5/all tri's It would cost a mere $84 to take down nearly $9,000, same with the super someone might do the favorite keyed in the super, for a dollar it costs $840 for the 8/all/all/all, all/8/all/all, all/all/8/all, all/all/all/8 combinations. Whoever got it must have been happy. sadly I only had the 6.

:( :( :( :(

miesque1127
05-07-2010, 05:47 AM
$144.00 dollar horse. watch the race on video, I think it was a little strange,

However, some one did hit the pick 6, the pick 3, the ex, tri, and the super,

How they did it, I will never know.

Any Comments. :confused: :confused:

Black Magic.

This horse was in the ARC, and the trifecta horses were also in the ARC too. Several users had this horse.

OverlayHunter
05-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Could you please explain what "ARC" means? Thank you.

surfdog89
05-07-2010, 09:51 AM
I guess Blinkers off did the trick........ had a nice blowout his last workout............... but at this low level of weak claimers ..... hard to find any gems in Day at D..... form ...... Great to see John K win his first at Hollywood........... I just watch the race and enjoyed John K winning

toussaud
05-07-2010, 02:27 PM
I had money on that race.

I had romance is family. did not like the fav and Bejerano took away any chance the horse did have by sitting way too far back off a not fast pace.

statepierback
05-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Day with Desi was my best bet one time when he was a maiden. He disappointed that day and many times there after. But he has some ability. The strangest thing was the price he paid. Low % connections and a week day pool had something to do with that.
I viewed the replay several times and can't see anything "strange". One more jump he gets beat. If he draws off then that makes me wonder somewhat. But he just got there.