Preach it

Bubbles
07-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns

Race 5

Thunder Blitz

Quest

Puzzlement

Does anyone else find it sad that we agree on every part of this triple?

Suff
07-23-2003, 09:04 PM
explain sad?

Bubbles
07-23-2003, 09:12 PM
Just confusing, that's all. Normally my picks are so out of whack only the coke addicts around the track agree with me.

Suff
07-23-2003, 09:15 PM
I still don;t get you BUbles....its a 5 horse field....lol whats confusing?

I think I might be losing my mind or being overly defensive....

are you saying I copied you Trifecta?

Bubbles
07-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Overly defensive would do it...lol.

What I'm saying is that normally if someone else agrees with me, that person and me are either gonna be rich or end up in the gutters, the victims of a nose loss. Just joking around with ya, that's all. No diss, interrogation, or anything else intended. Just a little bit of my horrible sense of humor.

Suff
07-23-2003, 09:26 PM
OK ......wooosh.... I was sitting here scratching my head... saying

I know this guy... I've talked horses with this Guy....I'm meeting this guy at Saratoga..... is he saying I copied his trifecta?

I saw the word sad , and I misundertsood it....

But , now that we have that little Fart out of the way....

I actually had Puzzlment 2nd....on paper. But not a strong 2nd.

I see a better race out of quest...and I had him as a strong exacta candidate at a better price...so based on Value/probability he's the better underneath horse. IMHO

Soory about that Bubbles

DO I have to keep calling you Bubbles? Whats your first name or another name that does'nt remind me of Carol Channing.

B. Comin'
07-24-2003, 02:43 AM
:eek:

S.D.,

You're paranoid. For the sake of the Toga crew, hope you're not schizophrenic too!

Suff
07-24-2003, 05:46 AM
worry about yourself Bcomin...... Not 30 other people.

Your not going... whats your concern? You just a nosy ned?

ljb
07-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Ok if this is an open forum I'll post my picks for these.
Race 4
Hurricane Hannah
Brassy Kitten
Bold Jubilation
Race 5
Thunder Blitz
Puzzlement
Gigawatt
Race 6
Surrey down
Amazer
Marching

I'd go to the toga party but, would probably be tarred and feathered and road out of town on a rail.

IRISHLADSTABLE
07-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Bubbles

OK YOU 2 I AGREE ON 2/3 OF YOUR SELECTIONS .

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME ?

I HAVE 4 SELECTIONS FROM EACH RACE OUT OF THE 36 HORSES

ONLY 3 HORSES HAD A FIGURE OF 100 OR MORE .

TWO OF THE HORSES ARE IN THIS RACE PUZZLEMENT (108)

AND THUNDER BLITZ (103) . SO GUYS I THINK WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING .

TOO BAD IT'S ONLY A 5 HORSE FIELD

JIMMY

B. Comin'
07-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
worry about yourself Bcomin...... Not 30 other people.

Your not going... whats your concern? You just a nosy ned?

Actually, I'm very interested to hear the war stories from your gathering. I think it's cool you organised that toga trip, as you have an uncanny knack for organising.

:( Yeah, i'm not going and am as unhappy as a fag in a YWCA about it.

Leave your skirt, wig, and butcher knife home tho', ala Bates Motel action. I keep having this silly, I know, but reoccuring vision that you tell arriving PA board guests that your mother's around there somewhere, they never see 'her' (until it's too late) and they start disappearing one by one (with the exception of PA himself, being the only survivor).

If I might be a bit nosier, do you have a big enough freezer on grounds and/or a nearby lake within a stone's throw of your place?

PaceAdvantage
07-24-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll bring the plastic sheets.....

Suff
07-24-2003, 04:03 PM
Funny post....really. Good retort.

here's the thing....

I was telling more than few guys...

Geez.. I hope this turns out ok. Most of the guys that are going I have talked on the telephone with over the course of this last year....others I've interacted with on the board...and two that are coming looked me up when they were in Boston and have stood right here in my "warroom" where I play from. a Couple of others I've met at Belmont or Aqueduct when I've been down in NYC.

And even with all that... I still have nervous energy that I am meeting a bunch of strangers. Thats only normal, I think.

One of the reasons I wanted the Group to tighten up on talking about the trip was exactly because of this post.

Imagine , you never talked to anyone going...and your getting on an airplane and flying away from home to meet 25 strangers,

Thats a little anxiety , for the average person....

Here was a thread about selections... That somehow you jumped into and are bringing up Pychosis, Paranoia, Schitzaphrenia and Cross Dressing and Murder.

See my point? Your an instigator of a bad vibe,,,,

Kidding,, NOt kidding, jealous, Bored, whatever the reason...

Don't fuel peoples anxiety... sooth it. Thats a Good thing. When you "Rabble Rouse".....you agitate....

Be a nice guy and say nice things whenever possible.

It will improve your orginizational skills.
:o

anyway.. No matter. I'll tell you all about the trip when I get back. . And your invited next year.

Suff
07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Bubbles

5th Race, Next Post 3:44 Off: 3:11

3 Puzzlement Chavez J F 120 6.70 3.10 2.60
5 Thunder Blitz Bailey J D 120 3.00 2.40
2 Quest Albarado R 120 3.20

$2 Exacta (3-5) Paid $17.60

Suff
07-24-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Ok if this is an open forum I'll post my picks for these.

I'd go to the toga party but, would probably be tarred and feathered and road out of town on a rail.

All the sleeping spots are taken. But anyone From Pa is welcome to Join us. No one is excluded. Absolutley NO ONE from this board is exluded from joining us in any capacity they choose.

Everyone that stops by to say hello or sit down and play a few races with us,, wil be greeted warmly, and welcomed.

Any member is welcome. This is a message board... Things happens, things get said,, things are misunderstood, and mostly , People are different.

But let me be clear... Your all invited to join us.

There are enough people going that if a particular person (including me) is not your cup of tea. The you can spend time or say hello to the Folks that are going that you think you may like to say hello to.

I had a good Dad. He taught me alot. I think I have a little class that fell off his shoulders and landed in my lap.

Anyone that stops by will be greeted by my outstretched handshake and recieved warmly and welcomed. If you elect to roam off and spend some time with other members....so be it.

And my Take on the other people going is they all will conduct themselves in the very same manner.

I'm providing the spot. Its a PA trip. Massaging my ego or befriending me is not a condition of particpation. All I expect is a friendly hello... Then you can do whatever the hell you please.

I'm just Horse player playing the horses.

IRISHLADSTABLE
07-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by IRISHLADSTABLE
OK YOU 2 I AGREE ON 2/3 OF YOUR SELECTIONS .

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME ?

I HAVE 4 SELECTIONS FROM EACH RACE OUT OF THE 36 HORSES

ONLY 3 HORSES HAD A FIGURE OF 100 OR MORE .

TWO OF THE HORSES ARE IN THIS RACE PUZZLEMENT (108)

AND THUNDER BLITZ (103) . SO GUYS I THINK WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING .

TOO BAD IT'S ONLY A 5 HORSE FIELD

JIMMY

LIKE I SAID GUYS WE WERE ON TO SOMETHING

JIMMY