PDA

View Full Version : Early Spot Plays May 5th

willphorse
05-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Some Spot plays for EARLY action today

Harrahs Chester

Race 1
In My opinion 2 horses can with this race. 4 Wuthering Hanover who is racing very well right now. 3rd race back since October, and gets nice driver change over to Callahan. The other horse that could win is 5 Master In Charge. Troubled last out at Harrington. 2 Big miles at Dover would wipe this field off the track, as this one went 1:55.2, and 1:56.1, finishing 2nd in both. BUT there also are a few weaker miles. Which horse will show up? Napolitano in the bike does sweeten the offer a bit!

Race 2
This race is a PASS for many. Not me, as I see a shot at a price. Usually these races with 1st timers, or lightly raced horses lead to some nice payoffs. I like the 3 Me In The Spotlight. I believe gate speed will determine this race. Callahan is in the bike, for a Trainer who only has 12 starts, and has WON 5 of them. You have a 1st timer, improving with each trip on the track, and a recent qualifier in 1:58.1. Not too bad, and def. worth a shot at over 5-1.

FREEHOLD

Race 1
Looks to be a Closed race. 6 Dark Arts is QUALIFYING faster than these can go in a race. Its also not like the Quals are suck alongs either. The horse is finishing 1st and 2nd, and closing in 29. Horse should win huge, but at a very short mutual.

Race 2
This is a more open race, with unprovens in the need of some sort of life. I will take a shot here also. Although I do really like the 2 Melange Hanover, I will place my wager here on the 7 Savannah Rama. Good Form, Tough Post. Its early in the season, 3 yr olds are racing 4 and 5 year olds, its tough for a 3 Yr old to win. I am going with experience here, and hope Vumbaca can get this mare around the track and cross the wire in 1st.

Good Luck

firstoffclaim
05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Nice Call on Me in the Spotlight

willphorse
05-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Some Spot plays for EARLY action today

Harrahs Chester

Race 1
In My opinion 2 horses can with this race. 4 Wuthering Hanover who is racing very well right now. 3rd race back since October, and gets nice driver change over to Callahan. The other horse that could win is 5 Master In Charge. Troubled last out at Harrington. 2 Big miles at Dover would wipe this field off the track, as this one went 1:55.2, and 1:56.1, finishing 2nd in both. BUT there also are a few weaker miles. Which horse will show up? Napolitano in the bike does sweeten the offer a bit!

Race 2
This race is a PASS for many. Not me, as I see a shot at a price. Usually these races with 1st timers, or lightly raced horses lead to some nice payoffs. I like the 3 Me In The Spotlight. I believe gate speed will determine this race. Callahan is in the bike, for a Trainer who only has 12 starts, and has WON 5 of them. You have a 1st timer, improving with each trip on the track, and a recent qualifier in 1:58.1. Not too bad, and def. worth a shot at over 5-1.

FREEHOLD

Race 1
Looks to be a Closed race. 6 Dark Arts is QUALIFYING faster than these can go in a race. Its also not like the Quals are suck alongs either. The horse is finishing 1st and 2nd, and closing in 29. Horse should win huge, but at a very short mutual.

Race 2
This is a more open race, with unprovens in the need of some sort of life. I will take a shot here also. Although I do really like the 2 Melange Hanover, I will place my wager here on the 7 Savannah Rama. Good Form, Tough Post. Its early in the season, 3 yr olds are racing 4 and 5 year olds, its tough for a 3 Yr old to win. I am going with experience here, and hope Vumbaca can get this mare around the track and cross the wire in 1st.

Good Luck

RESULTS

Chester

Race 1
Nothing

Race 2
Winner $19.20,$11.60

FREEHOLD

Race 1
SCRATCH

Race 2
Placed $7.00

In = $12.00, Out $37.80

willphorse
05-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Nice Call on Me in the Spotlight

Thanks FOC hope you happened to be on board :jump:

firstoffclaim
05-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Yes, it covered my losses at Belmont lol

theguarantee
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Nice picks. Was on the 3 to WP as well as the 7, for a nice little profit.

LottaKash
05-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Will, you're "red hot".... nice +ROI...:ThmbUp:

best,