PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hip Hooray!

Tom
07-22-2003, 10:12 PM
WEll. looks like we kileed tow pieces of garbage in Iraq....a pair of aces. Uday and Qusay are dead. Not only dead, mutilated.
I hear there is so little left of them, they cannot do DNA testiong on them-best they can do is DN. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I certainly hope they suffered unbearable pain before they died.
They will now find out that allah is not waiting for them with a truckload of virgins. God is showing them they new home in HELL tonight, where they will burn for eternity. This is a good thing.
They even got the 14 year old son of one of them. A Bonus.
Now, how do we best use this in Iraq?
Just telling the Iraqi's they are dead is not enough, Iraqi's are either a little slow on the uptake or just scared to death-don't know, don't care.
Photos won't do any good.
I say, remeber Mussilinie in Italy?
Take what is left of these two, hang tme up on meat hooks, and mount them to the back of a tank and parade them through Iraq letting all see what happens to dictators. LEt the boides rot and stink, and FORCE every Iraqi to walk up and touch the bodies-let them see, feel, smell thier new reality. We did that to the german citizens living near the concentration camps-made them march thjorugh and see first hand the horror they were a part of.
Now, once they have seen, it is time to start treat Iraqis like prisoners of war-curfews, martial law, whatever it takes to let or troops get their job done and out of there without getting attacked. If they know where Hussien or WMD destruction, they better talk or face the dire consequences. We are in charge. We won. Let's act like it. Soldiers should not rebuild-that is for the locals to do. If they don't want to do it, then tough sh*t to them. Live like camels.

JustRalph
07-22-2003, 10:39 PM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.parcol11.0007.ImageFile.jpg

JustRalph
07-22-2003, 10:43 PM
Smoke was seen coming from the Eiffel Tower today. It turned out to be a small fire, no big deal. Now Jacque Chirac has to call back 7 different countries that he called in the first half hour. He surrendered to 6 of them before they found out it was not an attack. Liberia didn't answer the phone, Jacque left a voicemail.

Bobby
07-23-2003, 09:03 PM
I'm suprised that this is the first time the "rewards" program has worked. For $15 million, I would turn in anybody. Plus, the guy who turned them in is in protective custody. He'll probably end up in the federal witness protection program and live in the US.

BillW
07-23-2003, 09:55 PM
$15 Million was for a $1 ticket ... this guy cashed twice!:D

superfecta
07-23-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Tom
WEll. looks like we kileed tow pieces of garbage in Iraq....a pair of aces. Lets go ALL IN and see what the flop brings:eek:

Lefty
07-23-2003, 11:30 PM
What's amazin is that Charlie Wrangle is calling this an illegal assination. So far not one Demo has stepped forward to congratulate Bush or the Troops. Just negative Spin. Unf%$#inblvble!

Boris
07-24-2003, 11:58 AM
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uday and Qusay Hussein are still dead. And boy do they look dead.

B. Comin'
07-24-2003, 12:04 PM
Enjoy the pictures while you eat your farthing beans, washing it down with a fine chianti.:rolleyes:

Suff
07-24-2003, 08:36 PM
It was pretty good intelligence this time. Its a pretty fair piece of work to get thier hands on the two son's dental records within hours.

Iraq's not 3rd world... But I'm sure thier record keeping is poor and remote.

You think North Korea has Dick Cheney's Dentals? Doubt it.

freeneasy
07-26-2003, 01:25 PM
and as dave letterman was doing his monalog he looks down at his watch, hesitates a moment, looks up at the audience and sez, he sez, " and right about now folks, uday and whoday oughtta be burning in hell "

freeneasy
07-26-2003, 01:26 PM
got a pretty good laugh