PDA

View Full Version : What's the best part of the track today?

andymays
05-01-2010, 12:51 PM
It looks like you don't want to be near the rail on the turn and through the stretch. 5 lanes out or more looks best.

?????????????????

kenwoodall2
05-01-2010, 01:42 PM
The outside and the cocktail lounge!LOL!

Riley
05-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Doesn't look good for Lookin At Lucky. I'm liking Stately Victor a lot right now. Has the pedigree for the slop and looks like he's peaking at the right time. Still like Sidney's Candy too but he may have too much going against him today.

JBmadera
05-01-2010, 02:40 PM
same with the turf course - did you see Graham look over with about 75 yrds to go - he thought he'd won it.

redshift1
05-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Atta Boy Roy on the inside ... so I guess the rail is not completely dead. Bet down quite a bit from the morning line.

andymays
05-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Atta Boy Roy on the inside ... so I guess the rail is not completely dead. Bet down quite a bit from the morning line.

He ran on the worst part of the track and still won. He killed me. I was on the way to having a great day until that race.

redshift1
05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
yeah, I had WR I thought he was going to catch him. If Borel makes the rail in the Derby I'll be very surprised.

JBmadera
05-01-2010, 04:25 PM
He ran on the worst part of the track and still won. He killed me. I was on the way to having a great day until that race.

ditto that. i thought for sure he'd get swamped by horses closing from the outside - crap!

time to reload.

MNslappy
05-01-2010, 04:28 PM
yeah, I had WR I thought he was going to catch him. If Borel makes the rail in the Derby I'll be very surprised.

why? there's literally not one horse inside of him with any speed at all.

joanied
05-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Every time you hear an interview, who ever it is says something different about where to be...a few races agao, the rail was said to be dead...then along comes Calvin...no one is going to know the best part of the track to be on by Derby time...it's a crap shoot same as trying to handicap this race:faint:

Tom
05-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Calvin rode the rail twice so far. He's got one white boot and one black one.

I think Bailey is out of cute things to to talk about. How many legit contenders have been hurt by being on the rail in the stretch?

redshift1
05-01-2010, 04:46 PM
why? there's literally not one horse inside of him with any speed at all.

You think Borel will take him to the rail right away and stay there? I think he stays in the 2-5 spot and maybe tries to go inside later in the race.

bisket
05-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Calvin rode the rail twice so far. He's got one white boot and one black one.

I think Bailey is out of cute things to to talk about. How many legit contenders have been hurt by being on the rail in the stretch?
none!!! i have learned to ignore them on tv. better for the wagering account