PDA

View Full Version : National Enquirer: Obama Caught Cheating

JustRalph
05-01-2010, 01:24 AM
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_cheating_scandal_vera_baker_video_/celebrity/68589

Oh boy............. :bang: :bang:

Tread lightly my boys.........the last time they leaked something like this

they already had the taped evidence............

Hank
05-01-2010, 01:55 AM
That's it, it's all over for Barry O.:lol: Talk about grasping for straws..this story was right next to the one about the three headed cat.:lol:

Greyfox
05-01-2010, 01:58 AM
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/obama_cheating_scandal_vera_baker_video_/celebrity/68589

Oh boy............. :bang: :bang:

Tread lightly my boys.........the last time they leaked something like this

they already had the taped evidence............

All men's feet are made of clay.

If true,..."Oh boy......:bang:
Stupidity knows no bounds.
Power is an aphrodisiac.

Greyfox
05-01-2010, 02:02 AM
That's it, it's all over for Barry O.:lol: Talk about grasping for straws..this story was right next to the one about the three headed cat.:lol:

Too hasty to conclude at this point.

(National Enquirer exposed Tiger Woods. It has been sued umpteen times, and still goes on. Surprisingly it releases many medical discoveries before the reputed peer review Journals of Medicine do. Yes, it talks about UFO visits. So what, it has credibility.)

JustRalph
05-01-2010, 02:08 AM

Don't forget.....we have been down this road before

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48977

Didn't they just win a Pulitzer ?

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Why do I find it hard to believe that even if Obama had some sort of tryst at some sort of hotel, there is absolutely no way that any such surveillance video exists anywhere on God's green Earth. That's what makes the story less believable to me.

And I'm not sure how anyone can immediately discredit the story simply based on the National Enquirer name. We've already seen what they are capable of...

NJ Stinks
05-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Why do I find it hard to believe that even if Obama had some sort of tryst at some sort of hotel, there is absolutely no way that any such surveillance video exists anywhere on God's green Earth. That's what makes the story less believable to me.

Because you don't want to get your hopes up? :p

I would never dismiss anything in the National Enquirer. They get too many things right.

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Because you don't want to get your hopes up? :p

I would never dismiss anything in the National Enquirer. They get too many things right.There is nothing to get my hopes up about, even if the story is 100% valid.

He'll still be President of the US until January 2013, affair or no affair.

PhantomOnTour
05-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Dems have a habit of infidelity in office (JFK...uhhh, allegedly, and Clinton) but the problem is that it isn't an impeachable or recallable offense....even if you lie about it under oath.

Tom
05-01-2010, 11:30 AM
PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a DC Hotel with a former campaign aide.

Male of female?

horses4courses
05-01-2010, 12:15 PM
and Elvis got it all on video, before he took off in his space craft... :lol:

Greyfox
05-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Male of female?
:lol:

He ran for Pubic Office.:D

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2010, 12:27 PM
and Elvis got it all on video, before he took off in his space craft... :lol:Tell that to John Edwards. He knows all too well what the National Enquirer is capable of...he only wishes it was on par with an Elvis sighting... :lol:

ElKabong
05-01-2010, 12:34 PM
:)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2492083/posts

ElKabong
05-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Maybe we'll see a bunch of "Himbo eruptions". I always wondered how 0kaka's ears got into the current configuration.

skate
05-01-2010, 12:55 PM

Well, at least he's NOW doing something.:rolleyes:

skate
05-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Why do I find it hard to believe that even if Obama had some sort of tryst at some sort of hotel, there is absolutely no way that any such surveillance video exists anywhere on God's green Earth.

Welp, it bees less believable to others, cause 'who would wanna shack with a Tryst".

AND and and, what's a tryst?

Now a shack with a twist, just might work.

bigmack
05-01-2010, 01:58 PM
You have to question the believability of this reporter who refers to her as 'gorgeous'

http://franrose.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/vera-baker1.jpg

There ain't no way the Enquirer is going to flop its package on the table if they can't back this story up.

I say in a brawl between he and Michelle he'll be out cold within seconds.

johnhannibalsmith
05-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Is Gloria Allred involved yet?

boxcar
05-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I tell ya what: Even if the story is true, the NE has more brass than all DC pols put together! Taking on the Chicago Thugs in the WH is very, very gutsy because these crooks don't play nice. They are not nice people. They are not good people. They will try to come down like a sledge hammer on the NE. And the paper has to know this, so...I must give them :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: for the courage of the powers-to-be over there. The Enquirer has to know what what kind of administration they're dealing with, so this alone would suggest to me that they probably would not go out on a limb with a shaky story to risk the wrath of these thugs and to tarnish its own reputation. That would be a lose-lose situation for them. Therefore, I have to think this story has legs.

Boxcar

GaryG
05-01-2010, 03:29 PM
He will be voted out next election anyway and he is not going to resign. This story (if true) could hurt his political allies this November, but they are in trouble anyway. I said once before that Barry and Tiger were very similar. Both mixed race but considered black, extreme narcissists and very controlling of the media. Now they are both poon hounds? Who'da thunk it.....

Robert Goren
05-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Don't you think if this was true, Fox would have been all over it?

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Don't you think if this was true, Fox would have been all over it?If it were true, don't you think EVERYONE would be all over it? If he was a republican, you'd better believe MSNBC would be all over it...true or not...and I'm sure they'd be touting the NE's recent "street cred" from the John Edwards story.

Robert Goren
05-01-2010, 03:55 PM
If it were true, don't you think EVERYONE would be all over it? If he was a republican, you'd better believe MSNBC would be all over it...true or not...and I'm sure they'd be touting the NE's recent "street cred" from the John Edwards story.Yes I would and you are right about MSNBC.

boxcar
05-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Don't you think if this was true, Fox would have been all over it?

Not if the paper wants all the limelight. It's the one with the evidence (supposedly), so they're playing their cards close to the vest. We'll just have to wait to see how they play their hand...

Boxcar

GaryG
05-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Any news source would need impeccable independent verification before calling Barry H a womanizing scoundrel.

Greyfox
05-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Any news source would need impeccable independent verification before calling Barry H a womanizing scoundrel.

A womanizing scoundrel.....not BO. ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_u2aiR-t24t0/SldGbXuPRDI/AAAAAAAABCk/Zz_t1UfIVeU/s400/ObamaSarkozyGirl.jpg.

Greyfox
05-01-2010, 04:46 PM
AND and and, what's a tryst?

A tryst is something you invest in. You can tryst me on that. ;)

Tom
05-01-2010, 05:02 PM
There could be more to this story.....another shoe yet to drop?:D

cj's dad
05-02-2010, 01:02 AM
]You have to question the believability of this reporter who refers to her as 'gorgeous'[/b]

http://franrose.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/vera-baker1.jpg

There ain't no way the Enquirer is going to flop its package on the table if they can't back this story up.

I say in a brawl between he and Michelle he'll be out cold within seconds.

She's Not !!! You gotta be kiddin' me !!