PDA

View Full Version : The Weschester @ Belmont..

only11
04-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Convacation i followed last year closely,horse has alot of upside...Bribon will be overbet,,,,Convocation is going to have a big year and it starts tomorrow.

classhandicapper
04-29-2010, 06:35 PM
He looks like he has some upside to me too. I'd probably still make Bribon the most likely winner, but it's unlikely there will be any value on him.

the little guy
04-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Convocation will be second choice.

As far as value.....in the true sense Bribon will probably offer more than Convocation. Not that he can't win, he can, but his odds won't be better than his chances of winning....and possibly less.

classhandicapper
04-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Convocation will be second choice.

As far as value.....in the true sense Bribon will probably offer more than Convocation. Not that he can't win, he can, but his odds won't be better than his chances of winning....and possibly less.

Yea, that's the problem with the race. I don't think there's much hidden about either of them. So unless you have something live to put underneath it doesn't look like a good race to play. Plus I don't like the complication of Honest Man. He's been off for a year, but it's first time Anthony D, he has good back form, and AD is dangerous like this.

the little guy
04-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Agreed. If something that isn't obvious happens it will happen without me. I don't see anything clever in the race.