PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the Sartoga trip

Suff
07-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Please refrain from getting in to to much detail at this Point about the Saratoga trip.

Everything is set.

Everything is in place. I'm in communication with everyone and I have it all right upstairs in my little head how I am pulling this off.

It's very fragile and will break if abused. Before the Trip it is probably wise that most communication go through me. People may not want to publicly disclose thier plans or needs. I have all these things accommodated.

People that have Direct questions. Such as

1. Who is picking me up at the AIrport?

2. Who is coming and what day?

3. How do I get from the Track to the cottage's?

You get the Idea.

USE e-mail, If you have a question for someone that is going... Use Private messaging or e-mail. Or ask me and I'll forward it or put you in touch. I'm not trying to be the "GENERAL"

I'm using a little street smarts here. Everything is in place. All the guys are coming and they are all VERY excited and really looking forward to it.

There is nowhere to Go but DOWN at this point. So lets keep everything close to the vest and just pull this thing off. Not everyone in the world is our friend on this. So why discuss publicly? No reason. We're in good shape.

Great Group....Great Trip.

With a few days to go we might open it up a little. The Nay-Sayers can't do to much damage in 2 or 3 days.

Suff
07-22-2003, 06:01 AM
quick follow up

Just be careful was my MAIN point.

You see what happens out here.... purposely or unintentionally occassinally.

People's feelings get hurt, peoples ego's get punched, People get accosted, insulted, hassled and so forth.

I'd hate to see a couple guys going on the trip, start posting in a friendly way about the trip and one Idiot jumps in and creates a bad scene and the trip starts to have an odor to it.

Right now everything is Rose's. Just be careful is all I'm saying.