PDA

View Full Version : Bel 9th

Hammerhead
07-21-2003, 06:19 AM
Anyone quick enough to pick the winner Sunday in the 9th at Belmont. Did you think they would let that fellow finish the meet without a win? I did'nt. Another reason I do not care to look at all them pacelines and speed figures. I believe someone else made a post Fri. or Sat. with referance to this point.
:cool:

WINMANWIN
07-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Hammerhead
Anyone quick enough to pick the winner Sunday in the 9th at Belmont. Did you think they would let that fellow finish the meet without a win? I did'nt. Another reason I do not care to look at all them pacelines and speed figures. I believe someone else made a post Fri. or Sat. with referance to this point.
:cool:

I was the sap who touted the Tesher steed the prior day.:rolleyes: I used the Tesher steed in the last yesterday and caught the exacta. I keyed the fave with some and got lucky with the Tesher long shot. If you noticed the steed came out of the same race as the 4 and was going a shorter distance today.The 4
was 4 to 1 and the winner was 14 to 1, the winner beat the 4 last out. Sometimes it's makes sense.....But most of the time after the race......:confused: