PDA

View Full Version : Swat team called in to protect Obama from Tea Party

ArlJim78
04-28-2010, 05:59 PM
oh yeah, it seems they needed to drive back the mass of violent Tea Partiers away from the hall where the big O was speaking today in Quincy Illinois.
Just look at them (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/). if not for those SWAT guys in the background there is no telling what this mob would be capable of.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/quincy-0231-e1272490337794.jpg

ElKabong
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words...this, being one.

BenDiesel26
04-28-2010, 09:22 PM
oh yeah, it seems they needed to drive back the mass of violent Tea Partiers away from the hall where the big O was speaking today in Quincy Illinois.
Just look at them (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/). if not for those SWAT guys in the background there is no telling what this mob would be capable of.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/quincy-0231-e1272490337794.jpg

Compare that to this peaceful leftist protest that is currently going on in Arizona. This is par for the course by the way. It never fails. Police in riot gear starting trouble again I guess. Just like in Pittsburgh last year, just like at every single climate summit, just like at every single world leader summit.

jaXpysu_7E8

JustRalph
04-28-2010, 09:49 PM
that's hysterical

Tom
04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
I've said all along our CNC is a snivleing coward.
He is a joke. Garbage has more class than this POS.

ArlJim78
04-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Surreal

a4Pk0Jygu4I

Robert Goren
04-29-2010, 10:55 AM
So now the Tea party is open only to 70+ year old ladies? No 40ish male gun nuts? The one here in Lincoln, Ne was organized by an "wealth management adviser" who advertised that anyone who opens an account with him will receive a voucher for free gun.

rastajenk
04-29-2010, 11:07 AM
That's what the Secret Service is for. Not heavily armed SWAT teams. If you can't see the difference, then you've lost just about all credibility.

newtothegame
04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
So now the Tea party is open only to 70+ year old ladies? No 40ish male gun nuts? The one here in Lincoln, Ne was organized by an "wealth management adviser" who advertised that anyone who opens an account with him will receive a voucher for free gun.

Not sure where my first reply went...but here ya go again Robert...
Get a grip!!! Continue to underestimate who and what your dealing with in the tea party. Yep, just a bunch of "gun" toting radicals who are dangerous. Put down your remote...turn away from MSNBC...and take a breath.
Have you not seen the multiple stories regarding the demographics of the tea party? If not..., well then you can return to your regular programming as you just don't want to know the truth.
But hey...just so I am clear.....That election the recently happened in Mass (you know the former "kennedy seat")...not too bad a job for a bunch of gun toting radicals huh???
How about the others??? Man those pick up truck driving, redneck, uneducated, middle aged white guys must seriously have some clout!!! :faint: :lol:

ddog
04-29-2010, 05:00 PM
bullshit as usual.

swat goes where POTUS goes. nothing new. local cop swat teams get to play real swat when POTUS is local. They LUV IT. Only "flats" would think otherwise.

ddog
04-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Get a grip!!! Continue to underestimate who and what your dealing with in the tea party. Yep, just a bunch of "gun" toting radicals who are dangerous. Put down your remote...turn away from MSNBC...and take a breath.
Have you not seen the multiple stories regarding the demographics of the tea party? If not..., well then you can return to your regular programming as you just don't want to know the truth.
But hey...just so I am clear.....That election the recently happened in Mass (you know the former "kennedy seat")...not too bad a job for a bunch of gun toting radicals huh???
How about the others??? Man those pick up truck driving, redneck, uneducated, middle aged white guys must seriously have some clout!!! :faint: :lol:

yeah, that statist swine weak pretty-boy career hack they elected who bent over for barry at the first chance was a real winner. With smart teeparty voters like that all should be well after one more cycle of moron votes.

Now let's get that moron who can't balance a checkbook Rubio, elected that should help , another career pol who is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Go teeparty gooooooo going gone!
:D

what;s with these teeparty clowns anyway, is it just the hairdo and the purty face, is that all it takes. palin-the mass swine and now teenybopper rubio. give me a break - tell me it's not jfk and the 5 o'clock shadow all over agin.

Maybe we should run them through American Idol first to see if they are electable.
:lol:

newtothegame
04-29-2010, 05:15 PM
You know Dog.....You sure have alot of hot air with know wind turbine to "drive".
you want to consistently come here and bash everything and everyone. You must be on miserable person lol. But here's an idea.....
(and just for the record, I have stated many time that ALL incumbents need to go)...
Why don't ya bring some ideas instead of saying that everyone who runs for office is a dirt bag. Is there anyone who has run for congress in any of the recent elections you liked? Don't worry , I know the answer already. But "not voting" does nothing to solve the problem. The system is what it is...and until that changes (which Barry and his minions would love)..., we use "votes" to provide real change.
Now you can sit on your high ivory tower and tell us all how elections dont matter and what I will tell you is that if your not willing to try and change things...then your HOT air really is for nothing.

Robert Goren
04-29-2010, 05:39 PM
How about the others??? Man those pick up truck driving, redneck, uneducated, middle aged white guys must seriously have some clout!!! :faint: :lol:I never said that the tea partyers were uneducated or that they were truck drivers. I do wonder how many of them there are. I guess we have better idea after the fall elections, but we really won't know until after the 2012 elections. I just know that the reported numbers for their rallies pale when compared to the 60s anti war rallies. They never did elect an anti-war president. JMO

newtothegame
04-29-2010, 05:52 PM
I never said that the tea partyers were uneducated or that they were truck drivers. I do wonder how many of them there are. I guess we have better idea after the fall elections, but we really won't know until after the 2012 elections. I just know that the reported numbers for their rallies pale when compared to the 60s anti war rallies. They never did elect an anti-war president. JMO

I am sorry but I see no co nnection between the surrent tea party rallies and the war rallies of the sixties....
Different era....different cause.....For that matter, very little is the same as fifty years ago.
And you didnt have to mention the "pick up truck driving" stereotype. You confirmed it in the post above with your "wondering".
And your right...we all will find out after the mid term elections. So will a bunch of people in congress. Its time to remind them its the "PEOPLE'S" congress!!!!

rastajenk
04-29-2010, 08:25 PM
bullshit as usual.

swat goes where POTUS goes. nothing new. local cop swat teams get to play real swat when POTUS is local. They LUV IT. Only "flats" would think otherwise.dog shit as usual. I've seen Bush up close a couple times, and I never saw SWAT teams patrolling the streets. Plenty of local cops, for sure; they all seemed happy enough to be a part of the event, but none of them seemed like they were excited being Big Time Peacekeepers. Again, no SWAT when Bush met the people. Plenty of protestors; no SWAT.

Buckeye
04-29-2010, 08:36 PM
I have a 94 IQ so I feel I'm qualified to respond. Obama is doomed by the Tea Party Movement. They will vote him out!

Are you surprised?

Buckeye
04-29-2010, 08:38 PM
or do you disagree in principle with the mechanism? :)

Didn't think so.

Tom
04-29-2010, 08:43 PM
dog shit as usual. I've seen Bush up close a couple times, and I never saw SWAT teams patrolling the streets. Plenty of local cops, for sure; they all seemed happy enough to be a part of the event, but none of them seemed like they were excited being Big Time Peacekeepers. Again, no SWAT when Bush met the people. Plenty of protestors; no SWAT.

Hey, when Bush was here, there was NO SWAT anywhere.
He drove by me standing along the road - not 10 feet from his car.
I was so close, he got me witht he door! :lol:

Buckeye
04-29-2010, 08:46 PM
the will and Power of the People (that's us!) will not be denied by this President or any president. Case closed. I love closing cases. All it takes is a 94 IQ and a vote. The power rests with the people. Nice idea.

ElKabong
04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
bullshit as usual.

swat goes where POTUS goes. nothing new. .

there are some things that are just so full of shit you just have to laugh. Excuse me...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigmack
04-30-2010, 03:52 AM
bullshit as usual.

swat goes where POTUS goes. nothing new. local cop swat teams get to play real swat when POTUS is local. They LUV IT. Only "flats" would think otherwise.
Bullshit as usual is right.

Dig, dog, you is real wrong. Dig?

Capt. 'I've Got All the Answers' exposes himself for what he is. A raging lamebrained dullard.

Check your didactic nature. I think it's time for your 50,000th, I know it all tune-up.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/vcounter.gif

mostpost
04-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Here is the difference. Bush attended only tightly scripted events in which the crowds were handpicked to incllude only his most loyal supporters. Tom, standing by the side of the road as he Bush drove by in a bulletproof SUV, has no relevance here.

Obama, on the other hand, attends Town Hall meetings in which the only restriction on the crowd is the capacity of the venue.

When Bush was in office, you did not see Swat teams because they and the protesters were three miles away in a "Free speech zone."

mostpost
04-30-2010, 11:20 AM
why? I want to quit it lol so that true conservatism and an honest days work will get ya where you need to go!!! :)

Hey Newt,
I notice you've altered your description of your occupation, by adding the bolded portion. Sorry, my friend, it still doesn't cut it. I know of many people who put in an honest day's work every day, and are not where they need to go. And the reason they are not is because of "True conservatism" which states " I got mine, too bad about you.

I put in an honest day's work every day for many years, but I never was rewarded fairly until I began a job in which I was represented by a union.

BenDiesel26
04-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Here is the difference. Bush attended only tightly scripted events in which the crowds were handpicked to incllude only his most loyal supporters. Tom, standing by the side of the road as he Bush drove by in a bulletproof SUV, has no relevance here.

Obama, on the other hand, attends Town Hall meetings in which the only restriction on the crowd is the capacity of the venue.

When Bush was in office, you did not see Swat teams because they and the protesters were three miles away in a "Free speech zone."

This is hilarious. I needed a good laugh for the day. Thanks!

JustRalph
04-30-2010, 12:40 PM
bullshit as usual.

you are full of it. They hate it. It is a giant pain in the ass. They have plenty to do without the Prez coming to town........... :bang:

Robert Goren
04-30-2010, 12:49 PM
We had Jessie Jackson in town when he ran for president in 2008. They called up every retired cop that could walk. I have never seen so much blue in my life. Lincoln was not going to be the new Dallas.

jballscalls
04-30-2010, 01:22 PM
I dont know, that lady on the left looks like she could be tough

ElKabong
04-30-2010, 11:30 PM

."

yet more BS...I've watched about 10 minutes of FOX all week long, in that time i saw an 0bama "plant" at one of these recent "town halls". Hannit's show showed this guy's pic in 0kaka's background, ID'd him as a local 0kaka cherleader.

He has plants at these things. Otherwise they face the Joe the Plumber treatment.

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Only "flats" would think otherwise.Like nails on a chalkboard you are.

Buckeye
05-03-2010, 08:31 PM
The People will have their say and personally I'd be afraid if I didn't agree with them. Don't try and convince the People they are stupid or misguided. Not a threat just a fact.