PDA

View Full Version : Churchill's Evans: Internet Key To Growth

Grits
04-26-2010, 12:33 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/44905/evans-internet-and-adw-key-to-growth

saratoga guy
04-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Just for context: The article is two years old.

Grits
04-26-2010, 06:39 PM
OH DAMN! I was reading another article at BloodHorse, and this related one was in the margin and I picked up on it.

Thank you SG, my mistake, I'm so sorry.

sandpit
04-26-2010, 08:33 PM
OH DAMN! I was reading another article at BloodHorse, and this related one was in the margin and I picked up on it.

Thank you SG, my mistake, I'm so sorry.

I've found that you have to be careful about the BloodHorse related articles that are over in the right column to the side of the article you are reading. They are not chronologically arranged at all, and can take you to stuff that is VERY outdated. Ditto for their general search. I find that extremely odd when you consider they are a news organization first and foremost.

Tom
04-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Wasn't it CD that wouldn't let us bet their races not too long ago?
CD can go to hell IMO. Aside from this Friday/Saturday, I won't even watch a CD race. And with that God-awful announcer they hired (WHY????) it is not hard to stay away.

I'll play WO....much safer racing surface! :rolleyes:;)

lamboguy
04-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Wasn't it CD that wouldn't let us bet their races not too long ago?
CD can go to hell IMO. Aside from this Friday/Saturday, I won't even watch a CD race. And with that God-awful announcer they hired (WHY????) it is not hard to stay away.

I'll play WO....much safer racing surface! :rolleyes:;)
i could not have said it any better, but you failed to mention the tracknet