PDA

View Full Version : Off shore Horse Account

surfdog89
04-25-2010, 06:06 PM
I need your opinion...... I have a friend who wants to bet from Mexico and wants to open a off shore account........... Does anyone know a off shore betting site that is safe and reliable.... or is there one...... I hope someone on Pace will know the answer........... thks

surfdog89
04-25-2010, 06:55 PM
I need your opinion...... I have a friend who wants to bet from Mexico and wants to open a off shore account........... Does anyone know a off shore betting site that is safe and reliable.... or is there one...... I hope someone on Pace will know the answer........... thks

http://handicapperscorner.blogspot.com

pandy
04-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Although I prefer Premierturfclub, I have never had a problem with Bookmaker.com and I've made quite a few withdrawals over the years and only one deposit. Still, if you are a big bettor who wins consistently, most off shore books will cut you off eventually.

chickenhead
04-25-2010, 07:12 PM
I think Betfair accepts Mexican accounts.

horses4courses
04-25-2010, 07:22 PM
If you're playing from outside the U.S., look no further than a legal European
bookmaking service.
There are many to choose from - all are long established, and fully legal.

Google any of the following: Paddy Power, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Corals.
A web search of European bookmakers will bring up many more.
They all accept wagers on US racing and sports. They do have limits, however, so check those out before you bet any exotics.

All should offer generous sign-up bonuses for new accounts, also.

Good luck!

surfdog89
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks for your help........ everyone!

Peter Allen
04-27-2010, 05:38 AM
If you're playing from outside the U.S., look no further than a legal European
bookmaking service.
There are many to choose from - all are long established, and fully legal.

Google any of the following: Paddy Power, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Corals.
A web search of European bookmakers will bring up many more.
They all accept wagers on US racing and sports. They do have limits, however, so check those out before you bet any exotics.

All should offer generous sign-up bonuses for new accounts, also.

Good luck!

You need to think about what currency you want to play in and whether they can cater for you. Many European firms will only let you play in euros, US dollars (and sometimes not even in dollars), £ sterling and Scandinavian currencies (krones etc).

Of the European ones, I would recommend Bet 365, Paddy Power and Blue Square in terms of their overall sports offering and bonuses for new players. Ladbrokes and William Hill are very mass market and don't give great bonuses plus their customer service is patchy while Coral/Eurobet are still trying to work out the internet.

trying2win
04-29-2010, 08:55 PM
When I'm unable to make some bets on certain tracks through an ADW, I send them through CARIB SPORTS an offshore racebook. I've never had any problems getting paid so far. I'm a Canadian resident, and am able to use INSTADEBIT for deposits and withdrawals.

As an example, I made a request for a withdrawal recently on Tues. Apr. 28/10 from Carib Sports. It got in my INSTADEBIT account within a few minutes. Now that's service! Next, when I made a request at the INSTADEBIT website to send the money to my bank account, it read that it could take up to 5 days for that to happen. I got the money credited to my bank account the very next day, Thurs. Apr. 29/10. Again...Now that's service!

One personal policy I follow though when betting through an offshore racebook, is that I never leave more than a few hundred dollars in the account. That's just in case they went bankrupt, or closed down all of a sudden. Then any financial loss wouldn't feel so bad.

Carib Sports pays me a weekly rebate of 5 % on my straight bets. I'm happy with that.

As for their limits on straight and gimmick bet payouts, you can read all about it on their website.

T2W
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
~"Money is usually attracted, not pursued."

--Jim Rohn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Buckeye
04-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I agree with what you said although "it's not legal"

What a joke.

jamey1977
04-29-2010, 09:35 PM
I hate going to the race track in person? The cigarettes. the stupid people. I like betting from home. I make 2000 to 2500 net profit right now. If I double the bets and make a profit of 5000 dollars a month. Will Carib Sports Book, kick me out too ? I don't think it's that much money.

Robert Goren
04-30-2010, 01:17 AM
I agree with what you said although "it's not legal"

What a joke. He is from Canada, so it is probably is legal. Say what you want about Canada, they have better gambling laws. JMO