PDA

View Full Version : Used Harness Handicapping Products For Sale

trying2win
04-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm clearing out some of my harness handicapping items, at more than a 50 % discount off the brand new price that I originally paid for them:

1. HARNESS RACE PROFIT PORTFOLIO by Mark Cramer (book) ($17.00)

2. GRAND SLAM FOR HARNESS RACING by Al Stanley (book) ($25.00)

3. HARNESS DIAMOND SYSTEM V 12.5 by Bob Pandolfo (handicapping software...uses Trackmaster data files) ($39.00)

--All of the above items are in very good condition.

--Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

T2W

toetoe
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Are you sure you don't mean Mark Chaplin for book (1) ?

badcompany
04-27-2010, 01:19 AM
That you're having a sale in order to make $81 speaks volumes about the effectiveness of these products.:lol:

trying2win
04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
That you're having a sale in order to make $81 speaks volumes about the effectiveness of these products.:lol:

Not necessarily. In my opinion, most of the authors listed ...i.e. Mark Cramer, Al Stanley and Bob Pandolfo have produced well thought out handicapping materials for many years. For each of these authors, some of their works are better than others they've produced

Some of these authors' methods are easy to figure out the plays for betting at a racetrack....some of the methods are too time-consuming for my liking, even if it is sound.

By the way BAD COMPANY, may I recommend you read Dale Carnegie's great book...."HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE"? I suspect you may need it. I'm starting to wonder if your moniker is true to life.

T2W

jwel14
06-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Have Bob's Diamond system for thourghbred's. Wish my betting site had more harness tracks. They only have one that they follow. Like the system and him very much. He's a great guy to deal with. Remember one day. I got his throughbred picks for the day. He had 5 races listed. In the last race, had only $2.00 left. He had the 5 over the 2-6-7. Played the exacta and the tri in each race. Did a $1.00 exacta with the 5 over the 2-6. It came in 5-7-6! The exacta paid $125.00 and the $1.00 tri was over $350.00 If, I only had the $7.00 needed! Just bringing this up to say that because his sofware is listed to be sold. Doesn't mean that it's no good.

pandy
06-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks. I just ran a experiment on longshotwinners.com where I picked longshots every day without any regular handicapping (just the Diamond System) and it showed a flat bet profit and had 14% winners.